World Of Warcraft Account. Rare mounts, level 25 guild, BoA, tons of gold,maxed profs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AntonTHeManton's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Of Warcraft Account. Rare mounts, level 25 guild, BoA, tons of gold,maxed profs

Selling World of Warcraft account!

My account has two level 90 characters, both on alliance. (A druid and a warlock)

I own a level 25 guild that has around 600 members in it. (This generates lots of gold per week)

My account has two different professions at 600 skill. (Alchemy and Jewelcrafting, highly profitable)

I own some very rare mounts that sell for lots of cash by themselves, such as the Spectral Tiger, Mottled Drake, Amani Dragonhawk, Wooly White Mammoth, the Nether Rocket, and more.

My account has more than 100,000 gold on it, enough for anything that you'd ever need.

I have already purchased almost all of the BoA that costs gold. (I think Ive invested nearly 30000 into that, along with a lot of the justice BoA)

Anyone interested? If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

World Of Warcraft Account. Rare mounts, level 25 guild, BoA, tons of gold,maxed profs
    Qwerty10's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you give me a range of how much do you want for it?

AntonTHeManton's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Qwerty10 View Post
    Can you give me a range of how much do you want for it?
    I'm asking for somewhere around $800, which is a lot lower than I was asking but I've been offline for a couple weeks so they're a little behind now, so I took like $400 off the price

Stucklikegule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AntonTHeManton View Post
    I'm asking for somewhere around $800, which is a lot lower than I was asking but I've been offline for a couple weeks so they're a little behind now, so I took like $400 off the price
    Would you be willing to sell the guild for a price, not really needing another account?