Custom Powerleveling for WOW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CachePowerleveling's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom Powerleveling for WOW

Power leveling | Cache of Power (1-90)
    $119.00

This is my flagship World of Warcraft Power leveling Package. If you want to get a brand new World of Warcraft character power leveled to 90 fast, this is your best bet. The package includes hand power leveling, that's right, NO BOTS! We use real people to power level your character to ensure the safest power leveling experience for you. But hand power leveling your character is not all you will get with this great package, it also includes:

Hand Power Leveling from level 1 to level 90
    Archeology 1-600 (including any rares that drop)
    2 gathering professions of your choice (skinning, mining, herbalism)
    All Mount Training up to 280% Mount Training
    5000+ Gold

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*I also do custom power leveling, IE: If you are level 60 and just wanting to reach level 70, I can do that. Prices are determined on your current level and your destination level.*

- Just looking at getting my name out and possibly becoming a well known individual in the community as a whole.

If you are interested, please contact me on Skype @ CachePowerleveling. If I an unavailable please leave me a message.

Thank you!

Custom Powerleveling for WOW