[EU] - RBG Boosting - 2.2k, 2.4k, HERO! - 25% DISCOUNT! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thomasmortensen's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] - RBG Boosting - 2.2k, 2.4k, HERO! - 25% DISCOUNT!

RATED BATTLEGROUND BOOST

NOTE: Scroll down to the buttom of the page if you want 25% discount!

TEST GAME: $10,00

Rated Battleground

1800 RATING: $140,00

2000 RATING: $185,00

2200 RATING: $230,00

2400 RATING: $370,00

2650 RATING: $670,00

Upgrade your rating

1000>1800 RATING: $90,00

1800>2000 RATING: $60,00

2000>2200 RATING: $100,00

2200>2400 RATING: $140,00

2400>2650 RATING: $295,00

Conquest cap packages

10 SUPPORT GAMES: $150,00

5 GAMES: $90,00

3 GAMES: $60,00

1 GAME: $30,00

BOOSTING SERVICES

While playing competitive online games many obstacles will be put in your way when you try to become a top player – lack of good partners, overpowered classes, people with much better gear, counter-comps, team mates that just flame and shift the blame on you, not much time to play – just how can you accomplish what you would like to?
    We offer game boosting services where we earn rating for you to get better equipment, personalized coaching lessons to improve your style of play by means of know-how directly from the pros and “play with a pro” services where our professional players play the game with you.

WELCOME TO BGBOOSTING.COM

Providing a variety of quality services in the most popular online games we want to improve your gaming experience while making it easier, quicker and more enjoyable.
    We offer expertise and excellence when it comes to our game boosting services and we have already completed hundreds of orders leaving all the customers we serve worldwide fully satisfied. All our services include several guarantees which can be seen here.
    We can fulfill all your needs, contact us for a personalized service.

WHAT’S NEW

We are revolutionizing the way you buy boosting services and the way you interact with the boosting services provider.
    You will be able to follow continuous live updates on the status of your order whenever you require it by logging on our website and you will also receive a notification emails about any changes, notice or action required.
    This will include your own exclusive stream link which you will be notified whenever goes live – forget about the old sites with one stream link for several customers.
    You will be able to see videos and receive weekly newsletters on tips, hints, and ways to get better at the game you play for free.
    Don't forget to visit our promotions tab for limited discounts and great opportunities.

TEAM

Our team consists exclusively of experienced gaming professionals from all over the world – US, Europe and Asia – these are successful tournament players in the eSports scene as well as multiple Rank 1 title holders in World of Warcraft. Our success is based on wins at national and international events and tournaments, such as Blizzcon, Electronic Sports League (ESL), Major League Gaming (MLG) and Intel Extreme Masters Series (EMS). We’re working, without a doubt, with the best qualified professional gamers worldwide offering pro gaming lessons and boosting services taking your game to the next level. Each of our players practices at least 5 hours every day in order to achieve the best possible results. This makes us able to offer you unbeatable quality in gaming boosting services.

PHILOSOPHY

The greatest concern for us is to make playing more fun for our customers.
    We want to deliver the best possible service for our customers – ratings are earned fast and our coaching sessions are held in a calm atmosphere and with the greatest possible effect; make our customers to feel comfortable with us and are mainly interested in long-term customer relations characterized by success; offer our customers security and trustworthiness, and to involve them actively in the entire boosting process – including free consultations and daily support.

HOW IT WORKS
    1. How do I know this is not a scam?
    2. Is my account safe?
    3. What happens if my order does not get completed?
    4. Are you going to stream while playing with me or while playing on my account?
    5. Where can i apply to work for you guys?
    6. I have only one character/account, can you still boost me?
    7. Why can't i access my account whenever i want?
    8. Will you use my account/character to advertise your services in-game?
    9. Is there a gear requirement for my purchase?
    10. Do I have to transfer my character?
    11. What happens to the arena team after I receive my desired rating?
    12. How long does it take to obtain the desired rating?
    13. Is a server transfer necessary for the arena rating boost?
    14. Are there any gear requirements for achieving the rating?
    15. What are the modes of payment?
    16. Is my payment safe?
    17. Is my account in good hands with you?
    18. Can other players find out that I am using the service?

CONTACT

If you dont think this is legit ask sprintius and look their website to see that it is the real sprintius your talking too!

Authorized Diller Skype: nickonexz
    Authorized Diller Skype: susannaboosting
    Authorized Diller Skype: sprintius
    Authorized Diller Skype: premium_boost
    Authorized Diller Skype: nucleear1986_26
    Authorized Diller Skype: pirate_station
    Authorized Diller Skype: touchmelalala
    Authorized Diller Skype: kekcique
    Authorized Diller Skype: help_in_rbg
    Authorized Diller Skype: dave.cross86
    Authorized Diller Skype: Rbgsupport
    Authorized Diller Skype: Robert_rbg

e-mail: [email protected]

OUR PAYPAL ONLY: [email protected]

We work for you round the clock!
    Last edited by thomasmortensen; 03-27-2013 at 08:40 PM.

[EU] - RBG Boosting - 2.2k, 2.4k, HERO! - 25% DISCOUNT!