Selling WOW gold on MANY EU servers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Explainer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WOW gold on MANY EU servers

Hello!

I saw many people selling at ownedcore so i decided to offer my gold to customers.
    First i want you to know that im making/selling WoW gold last 2 years and my service is really high quality.
    Here are some advantages if you decide to buy from me.
    1. I will sell all my gold for 0.7$/1k and there will be no negotiation about that, i think this is fair price.
    2. All my gold is made by myself and if you buy from me you will not trade lvl 1 character created 1 min before trade, you will trade my 80-90 lvl characters that are up and running for 2+ years without any problems.
    3. Every buyer wants to be safe, so buying gold that is not scammed, duped, or stolen from other people are more than welcome and i think every serious buyer should first think about who is guy that is selling to him and not only what price is it.
    4. I never received ban for gold selling on my accounts.
    5. After contacting me we will talk about gold delivery method but i prefer f2f because its fast and safe.
    6. You will get my and only my gold, i will not buy from other people and resell making it risky for both of us because who knows how other people obtained their gold.
    And here are some disadvantages if you decide to buy from me.
    1. At this moment i can only accept Moneybookers payment and i will provide gold only after payment is done, but if you want to buy gold from me you can start with small amount and after we finish that we can do more.
    2. Im not someone who can provide large amounts of gold every day but i just hope i will find decent customers who will buy from time to time and be happy with my service.
    3. Since im working alone im not able to trade 24/7 but you will not wait more than 10 hours to get your gold. Im working at least 15 hours every day so it should be fine.

I have gold at 25+ EU servers and if you are interested in buying gold from me you can send me PM or just ask for amount of gold i can provide at your server. Depending on server i have from 30k to 800k gold, but it will be best if you can post your question and i will try to answer as fast as possible. One more time, DO NOT FORGET that im small seller trying to sell only gold that i have created in-game alone so you will have no risk at all and i think thats most important for all of us. Feel free to ask questions and to contact me if you need any information.
    Also, as im new here and i would like to offer little promotion for my future customers. First 3 people who buy gold from me will get small bonus of 10k gold if they buy at least 20k gold and post feedback here.
    I hope this is enough info from me but as i said if you have any questions just ask here or send PM. Thanks!

Selling WOW gold on MANY EU servers
    Explainer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, after 24 hours i didnt receive 1 replay so i think its time for new promotion. I will give 10k gold to first 5 persons who contact me (ofc i will first check if i have gold on your realm) and pay 1$ to my moneybookers account. This is just to avoid giving free gold to people who cant actually buy gold from me because they dont have moneybookers.
    But there is little requirement for this promotion:
    First you need decent geared lvl 90 character (just to be sure you are not bot, few epics for lvl 90 will do it) because i dont want to sell gold to some reseller who can compromise my accounts.
    Second and most important for me, you need to give me nice feedback here so i can start building my reputation.
    I hope you can "risk" 1$ and get almost free 10k gold. Cheers!
    If this doesnt work i will keep trying even harder guys ^^

allenkinder's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with Explainer on Skype. Nice guy, looking forward to doing a transaction with him soon.