Private Server Stuff (1.12.1 & 3.3.5a) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Server Stuff (1.12.1 & 3.3.5a)

Hello ********ers,
    with this thread I want to offer a little service including different stuff on private servers.

First Offer:

I level a character on your desired 1.12.1 WoW private server.
    On a high experience server like Warsong it takes two days to level from 1-60. On servers like TheRebirth which has x1 exp rate better known as blizzlike exp it takes about a week.

1-60 on servers with x10 exp or more -> 20 Euro (if you provide Bags aswell starting money for skills) else 30 Euro
    1-60 on servers with blizzlike exp and without instant 60 donation options -> 60 Euro
    1-60 on servers which blizzlike exp and instant 60 donation options -> Depending how much instant 60 costs on the project

Your character will have a basic equip ready for doing 5-man dungeons aswell epic riding and an fast mount.

1.12.1 servers I can level on:
    Warsong x12 exp ( [3000 player peak])
    Emerald Dream x1 exp (Emerald Dream private server | Blizzlike Realms [1000 player peak])
    TheRebirth x1 exp (Home : Rebirth Free World of Warcraft Server [200 player peak])
    Classic-WoW x1 exp (Classic-WoW | Bester Deutscher Classic Server [look on website for player peak])
    Twinstar x7 exp (Twinstar.cz [player peak maybe 100])
    Valkyrie-WoW x1 exp (Valkyrie WoW - Vanilla World of Warcraft Private Server 1.12.1, 1.12.2 [look on website for player peak])

WoW-One aswell Emerald Dream are managed by the same staff and belong to the same project.
    If you want to experience WoW when it was good and not about waiting and fighting in instanced zones this service is perfect for you. Its really hard to describe why Classic WoW is much better then any other addon released but to be honest you should find out yourself by either watching a few oldschool pvp movies and reading on the internet or by just playing it.

Since there are many 1.12.1 servers I advice you to just take a look at the changelog of the different projects which give a good picture about how active the developers work on the server.

About the security:
    Since there is no cost bound to creating an account on a private server I advice you to just create a new one for my service.
    Even if there is nearly no risk at getting banned for using my service you can stil feel safe this way.

Second Offer:

I sell gold on nearly all 3.3.5a servers (WotLK). Just contact me with the servers website and I will tell you if I have gold in stock.
    Depending on different facts regarding the project you need gold on we will adjust the price.

Third Offer:

I have some exploits and programs which people would consider as non public. If you are a trustworthy member of OC or ********* I may have good stuff for you.
    Also I can code and develop software for you. Since this kind of offer is different from customer to customer you shouldnt hestitate to contact me in skype.

Contact and payment:

If your interested in one of my offers you can contact me through skype: th4d3u5
    Right now I accept the following payments:
    Liberty Reserve (Liberty Reserve ? largest payment processor and money transfer system. Liberty Reserve serves millions since 2002 - Home)
    BitCoin (Bitcoin)
    Bank Transfer (payments made from Germany takes about 2 days. Everything else up to 4 days)
    Moneybookers

Since I think no one should use PayPal and they dont deserve a single cent I will not offer it. If your a high rep member and theres really no other choice I could make an exception.
    Last edited by Corthezz; 03-23-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Private Server Stuff (1.12.1 & 3.3.5a)
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Accepting Moneybookers / Skrill payment from now on .

Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - First customer is getting serviced right now, first feedback incoming -

Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - push -
    - push -

Shock18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting on skype now

Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - push -
    - push -

skinka123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello im intressted in the emeralddream.com leveling. ADD skype please since im not allways here. skype : leif.wow.olsen

Sjel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these offer still available? Just added you on the skype "th4d3u5" btw.