Method to get Blizzard store mounts, pets and cd keys for free! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shizzl3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Method to get Blizzard store mounts, pets and cd keys for free!

Selling this method to get unlimited mounts, pets and cd keys from the store. Of course they can't last forever, but the mounts / pets will last alot longer than cd keys (30 days or so).

So when you sell the mounts / pets, you have a long to sell your gold or whatever you are gonna do with it, before people start whispering you

Selling this method for only 30 EURO (ON MONEYBOOKERS!) or 75k gold on any high populated realm.

Add me to skype if you are interested in this, and we will handle the deal! Please take a look over to http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...d-members.html ((EU ONLY) Blizzard Store Mounts and Pets - free for first few repped members!!) to see my vouches, and that I have been selling codes and they do work.

Skype username: Keksuren
    Last edited by Shizzl3; 03-21-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Method to get Blizzard store mounts, pets and cd keys for free!
    taurenguard's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    34/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya pm-ed you on skype when are you on my codes got all removed may i get new codes please?

canio007's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, why was this thread closed :
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post2703806 ((EU ONLY) Blizzard Store Mounts and Pets - free for first few repped members!!)

still awating the reinstatement of my mounts, entered the new codes you gave yesterday and still nothing !

Thanks G/R
    34/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by canio007 View Post
    hey, why was this thread closed :
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post2703806 ((EU ONLY) Blizzard Store Mounts and Pets - free for first few repped members!!)

still awating the reinstatement of my mounts, entered the new codes you gave yesterday and still nothing !
    Asking myself the same lol.
    Sent pm on skype few hours ago still no response
    According to some other threads on the forum it seems like this is a scam to get gold from us and the items last for a few weeks till the gold is sold away then everything gets removed. Seems like I wasted 60k gold for nothing.
    Originally Posted by Nayder View Post
    Selling this method on how to buy from blizzard store cd keys / pets / mounts for free, you can buy them how much you want!
    Mounts and pets will stay for at least 3weeks, so if you will sell it in game, you have time to get rid of your gold.
    Cd keys will stay up to day!

Selling this method via paypal for 35€ or 100k g on any high populated/priced server-

Please if you are interested in buying, add me on my skype: Vaestor.
    This is what I am refering to.

senybgd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not trust this guy, he 's a scammer. before i bought 1 mount from him i asked if it is permanent, he said yes.
    that mount i bought got removed and i asked him for another code he gave me one. it got removed again and i asked for my money back or another code. he ignored me ever since. i wouldnt recommend u buying anything from this guy.

aionic11's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    122/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The items aren't permanent, I got this method and the mounts get removed after a while. Same for pets and CD-Keys.

Shizzl3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To all of you, as stated in my other thread, there is a risk of it getting removed. You took the risk and got the chance, you can't blame me. Now leave my thread and let me keep selling.

canio007's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems you edited your original thread after they got removed... 100% scammer here and then has the nerve to start advertising for sale the gold he scammed, avoid !

Nesyla's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/43
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got scammed myself, pretty annoying. bought 6 pets got them all removed.

senybgd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shizzl3 View Post
    To all of you, as stated in my other thread, there is a risk of it getting removed. You took the risk and got the chance, you can't blame me. Now leave my thread and let me keep selling.
    DO u need a F******* screenshot when u told me the mounts are PERMANENT ? GET LOST SCAMMER

Thanks G/R
    34/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was stated nowhere that there is a risk all there was a message that said: 100% never going to be removed.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know if something is said to be to good to be true it is. All I am saying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

aionic11's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    122/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I confirm, there was no message saying that they wouldn't get removed. And I'm glad I didn't try to sell the mounts/pets with that method, I was afraid they would get removed some time.

tropicocity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [01/03/2013 15:52:14] Tropicocity: really? :O
    [01/03/2013 15:52:31] keksuren: sure man
    [01/03/2013 15:53:06] Tropicocity: and these won't get removed/wont cause blizz to go looking at my acc? lol
    [01/03/2013 15:53:15] keksuren: nope
    [01/03/2013 15:54:03] Tropicocity: awesome !
    [01/03/2013 15:55:59] Tropicocity: i guess i'll go with winged guardian and the windsteed heart of aspects moves too much lol
    [01/03/2013 15:56:15] keksuren: alright what realm u pay with gold on?

Just to let you all know, whilst I don't really care much about losing the 10k as I did in fact have the items for 3 weeks, I am still down 10k from it in the end and the mounts are no longer there.

Not sure if a new method works better, but I did not get any mounts out of the two replacement codes he provided.. they literally never came (and I'm not retarded, I know I have to log out, exit game, log in to another char etc. Can assure you they are not in any of my character's mailboxes)

I hold nothing against the seller, no bad blood and I do not believe him to be a scammer - In my opinion he did not realise that Blizzard would figure the method out.

Ailly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He also edited his original post which not only had 100% positive feedback (which is history by now). But also had a 100% guarantee blizzard would NOT remove them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast