246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wondering 2 things about PQR

the PQInterface..do folks using it just not care ?

It seems kinda brazen to sort of..throw it in Blizzaga's face that not only are you running automation software..which isn't detected yes yes..well known ;-) you also have the testicular fortitude to load an addon into the game to enhance it..

Am I missing something ? If anyone that wasn't all for botting..cheating..hacking & what have you..saw that addon & questioned it at all..wouldn't that be a problem ?

A'hem..next I'm curious about people who use this to heal..I've only ever used it for DPS..

Does PQR automatically switch targets as needed to heal..like say could you purdy much let it heal an entire 5 man dungeon with you just doing the movement ? Ooor do you need to actually target player by player & it just does the spell rotation on whomever you've got targeted..

Wondering 2 things about PQR
    telah's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally do not use the PQ interface, as for healing with it, it all depend to which extend you like using it.

it is entirely possible to have it target and heal for you but I personally prefer to select the target myself and let PQ use the most efficient heal or ability depending on the situation.

freeloading's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I myself would rather not have PQInterface. I like the old way just fine and imho there was no need to add any extra feature to make it more customizable. Just my opinion

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 other quandary too..I see a lot of folk moving their profiles to SVN..

Is there a classy way to download those so they'll go into the PQR directory correctly where they need to ?

Just seems kinda tacky to have to download them once place & move them..

Its entirely possible I don't know all the ins & outs of using an SVN client..that's normally what I do though unless of course its something like a bot base I know only needs the 1 folder & 1 svn..

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    1 other quandary too..I see a lot of folk moving their profiles to SVN..

Is there a classy way to download those so they'll go into the PQR directory correctly where they need to ?

Just seems kinda tacky to have to download them once place & move them..

Its entirely possible I don't know all the ins & outs of using an SVN client..that's normally what I do though unless of course its something like a bot base I know only needs the 1 folder & 1 svn..
    I am sure there is a way. Bit it takes 2 seconds to select/drag&drop the new files from svn folder to pqr folder.

Reason why most profile makers use svn now is when properly setup, all we have to do is right click our new edited file and put them on repo without having to go on the web and deal with a brand new download link like drop box will give you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I getcha..I just figured mebbe I'd get lucky & someone would laugh & say really..that's how you're doing it ? There are far classier ways to go about that.. heh

ty /salute