WTS 90 Rogue Horde! Lightning's Blades (MUST SEE!) (Spectral Tiger, Ashes 1MillG+) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EShcaler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 90 Rogue Horde! Lightning's Blades (MUST SEE!) (Spectral Tiger, Ashes 1MillG+)

Please let me know what other questions or concerns you may have! I am also available to go through the entire account since there is a limitless amount of valuable vanity items on this account + Many alts and tons of pets and mounts & Gold.

Destruct @ Lightning's Blade - Community - World of Warcraft

-I am the original owner of the account.
    -Account has never been banned or suspended
    -I have original game cases and boxes, manuals; etc.
    -Played since the day the game came out
    -Great reputation throughout the server, forums.
    -All the account information is available.

I’m looking for reasonable offers!

Email at EShcaler AT Gmail or PM me!

Thank you for your time, please take your time to view the characters endless amount of awesome items!

WTS 90 Rogue Horde! Lightning's Blades (MUST SEE!) (Spectral Tiger, Ashes 1MillG+)
    EShcaler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also anyone interested in helping me sell this account, I would gladly pay in WoW Gold or a nice tip I am a full time student and father and would like some assistance, It is my first time attempting to sell an account! I have played since launch.