SCAMMER ALERT - USER Feltshbp - 0 USD Paypal Reversal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wfsolis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCAMMER ALERT - USER Feltshbp - $120 USD Paypal Reversal

So, I sold this user 150k gold on Thunderlord-US Alliance. He paid me via Paypal and then reversed the payments today. I have Skype logs that I will be posting later.

I have one question for the moderators and others on this forum. Why does this user have positive reputation for gold selling? He has also called other people out for being scammers in the past. Here is his profile http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...-feltshbp.html

Here are the Paypal details.

Sent by:
    AKIKO KATO (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
    Buyer email:
    [email protected]

Mar 18, 2013 Payment From AKIKO KATO Held Details Payment From AKIKO KATO 6JK315249A460031E $40.00 USD

Mar 18, 2013 Payment From AKIKO KATO Held Details Payment From AKIKO KATO 9T040602T2621905G $80.00 USD

I also have the IP address he was using Skype with and I took screenshots of all of the bank withdrawl/deposit log tabs and I will be reporting every single name on those tabs along with the screen shots to Blizzard later today.

I regret not Googling his Ownedcore username because he has scammed other people in the past as well. I figured that since he had positive reputation from two users regarding gold sales that he was legitimate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aabe...w=1241&bih=602

The two users that gave him positive reputation most likely gave it to him in exchange for some sort of service be it gold, money, or RGB win trading. These two users are Kimminssilve and jasonforney16. Here are their profiles: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...minssilve.html http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...nforney16.html.

I just wanted everyone to be aware of this guy and please give him negative reputation so that no one else is scammed.

SCAMMER ALERT - USER Feltshbp - 0 USD Paypal Reversal
    tropicocity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst I commend you for snooping out a scammer and making him known, you can't report Anything to Blizzard... Selling gold is against their Terms of Use :/

thechib12's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I got scammed by the same guy! Could you please add me on skype so we could discuss this a bit?

The more people, the more chance we get our money back!

My skype name is thechib12

wfsolis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tropicocity View Post
    Whilst I commend you for snooping out a scammer and making him known, you can't report Anything to Blizzard... Selling gold is against their Terms of Use :/
    I sold it to him with a lvl 1 throwaway account.

I can most definitely send them an e-mail explaining that I was using my account to sell gold and give them the names of his lvl 1 toons that are in his guild.

wfsolis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thechib12 View Post
    Hello! I got scammed by the same guy! Could you please add me on skype so we could discuss this a bit?

The more people, the more chance we get our money back!

My skype name is thechib12
    Yeah, let's get his Paypal account banned as well.