Amazing WoW and Diablo 3 Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

x40xcalx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing WoW and Diablo 3 Account

Im looking to trade an amazing WoW and Diablo 3 account for im not exactly sure what. I'm open to any offers right now as im in between games. I quit wow and diablo 3 3-4 months ago and have been rifling through games trying to find something that holds my interest. Anyways, the details to the account is:

WoW Account: 1 90 mage 1 90 Death Knight 150+ mounts including Pureblood Firehawk, Deathwing HM mount, Amani War bear(The old school one) both old school ZG mounts (tiger/raptor). The mage is amazingly geared even being out of comission for 3+ months. He has the GOLD challenge mode gear and 17k+ Achievement points among many many other items gadgets and fun things.

Diablo III: 1 - 60 paragon 100 Wizard with 367k DPS self buffed and 70million gold on him. (easily 1 billion gold worth of gear). Also a lvl 60 paragon 34 barbarian with mediocre gear.

Like I said I am open to virtually anything at this point that is on an even playing field with this account. Low balls won't be responded to. If you have any questions feel free to leave comments here. The world of warcraft account has no game time on it and Diablo 3 doesnt require gametime. Both the Diablo 3 and WoW account are merged onto 1 single battle.net account in which I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER so don't try and scam me either. xD

Amazing WoW and Diablo 3 Account