[ two ] undamed-wow accounts both best donater gear + cheap price menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Godishinaway's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ two ] undamed-wow accounts both best donater gear + cheap price

Hi. [ Pictures dont work for a some reason? o.o, But hit my on skype : Casperyoutube for all pictures. you can read the text and see whats it about ]

I'm selling 2 accounts, they are both VIP5 whish is the same as doner gear on other private servers. ( Add me on skype : Casperyoutube and we can discuss a price and i will show more pictures )

First off. My main account.

Hunter with the donater/vip5 gear and weapons.
    Another Hunter and shaman with non-Doanter gear, But it got some of the best non-donater gear.

Hunter got 0.00 attack speed.. 5,2 - 5,4M PER Hit.
    And shows the stats.

Im not using the donater bow, because the one i got is better and hit more.
    But the donater/vip5 bow is in my bag, fell free to use it, but it does only 4,5M PER Hit

Got all talents whish also you need to buy for IRL money. my Pet is a tank pet, so it easy so solo alot of things.

I got my own personal guild, ( Dextru i kicked was my friend but have not been online for long time ) You will get every thing you see in the guild. Gold items everything, i have used alot of time to farm items for other characters, i got nearly 3 tabs full. One with normal items for best non-doanter/vip gear and a half full Vip/Doanter Tap.

This is a silly picture of me as Illidan riding a rocket.
    Transformation is a special thing only donaters/vip's get as a option in the heartstone. you got options to whatever you wanna transform to.

My secound account is a Rogue with Doanter/Vip5 gear.

( Im sorry for not having alot of picture of the rogue, but it get the job done )

This here is my Rogue with the gear and weapons
    Also have " Ultimatemage " Whish have duel wield as a mage and that is really powerfull, his also a old donater/vip.
    And Quickyy just a normal hunter.

Same goes here. attack speed 0.00 and 3M PER Hit.

This was all i had to show you guys.. If you came down here to the button.. lol

I said i would sell them Cheap!
    Add me on skype : Casperyoutube and we can discuss a price and i will show more pictures )
    Cheers!

[ two ] undamed-wow accounts both best donater gear + cheap price
    imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Load pics to an external site than link pics in your thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Godishinaway's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    Load pics to an external site than link pics in your thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2