Bnet Name Change Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dizzy1337's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bnet Name Change Service

Greetings!

After helping a few friends and siblings with troubles such as having a "fake" name on their battle.net by changing their bnet name with a method working as of 16/03/2013 I decided to provide this service on ownedcore since I've seen an increased amount of posts of people being interested in such services.

Some of the reasons people want their names changed is if you've bought an account with mounts and achievements and want all of these achies /mounts/titles on another account as well, then you can transfer the characters on the bought acc to your own acc. However to do this the names registered on the accounts has to match. There are other reasons for changing you bnet name as well, such as false registered names etc.

*** Current Price ***
    90 Euros for a name change on one account
    144 Euros for two name changes on two different accounts
    199 Euros for three name changes on three different accounts

*** Estimated Time ***
    24-72 Hours

*** Payment Methods ***
    PayPal
    I currently only accept payments via PayPal.

***Contact***
    Feel free to PM me and post in this thread before adding me on Skype.

Bnet Name Change Service
    kjetik93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, stop making new posts

Dizzy1337's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kjetik93 View Post

14 Hours Ago

kjetik93 replied to a thread Bnet Name Change Service in World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade

see more

1 replies | 41 view(s)

1 Day Ago

kjetik93 replied to a thread Undead MONK 90 - HEROIC - END GAME - Top DPS / Tank / Healer - All What you Want ! in WoW-EU Account Buy Sell Trade

scammer, u got banned with ur old account. Dont fall for this idiot ppl, he dont have any accounts, hes just trying to scamm peeps.

see more

1 replies | 25 view(s)

1 Day Ago

kjetik93 replied to a thread 3x RANK One GLADIATOR SHAMAN / GRAND MARSHAL , HERO OF THE ALLIANCE in WoW-EU Account Buy Sell Trade

scammer, u got banned with ur old account. Dont fall for this idiot ppl, he dont have any accounts, hes just trying to scamm peeps.

see more

1 replies | 29 view(s)

1 Day Ago

kjetik93 replied to a thread INVINCIBLE HUNTER11x REALM FIRST - 2xRANK1 GLADIATOR - 19180 ACHIEVEMENT - 114 FEATS in WoW-EU Account Buy Sell Trade

see more

1 replies | 40 view(s)

1 Day Ago

kjetik93 replied to a thread HUNTER 90 - 105 FEATS - 285 MOUNTS - Best Collection Character from Forum ! in WoW-EU Account Buy Sell Trade

scammer, u just made a new account gg

see more

1 replies | 41 view(s)

1 Day Ago

kjetik93 replied to a thread Bnet Name Change Service in World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade

Dizzy1337 scammer btw, payed him and he never wrote back to me again. a week since I payed him gg

see more

May I ask you to stop calling people scammers just randomly? Neither one of us know you, and you've fked up 20 posts in the last 3 days by calling random people scammers. What is wrong with you?