Selling Molten Premium Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kbt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Molten Premium Account

As the title says, I want to sell my Molten- WoW account because I no longer play on Wrath of The Lich King. My account is premium and it has a level 80 rogue on Lordaeron with Light of Dawn/Bane/Kingslayer Title + Invincible Mount. It has both Combat and Assassination PVE Specs. Its 6345 gs with Heroic Havoc`s Call, heroic Scourgeborn Waraxe, heroic Neck, Chest, Gloves, Ring, Legs.The other parts are non-heroic BIS items.It has BIS Assassination gear as well, non-heroic.Enchanted, gemmed. The account also has a level 80 Death Knight but it hasnt seen much action. so its just 4k GS and 100 Vote Points. If you are interested or want more info contact me on skype NoProgress (Christopher) or send a mail to [email protected], or leave a reply here.
    PS: Do not be wary of this being a new account with 0 posts. I havent visited this site, a friend recommended it to me so I instantly registered and posted this thread.

Selling Molten Premium Account