Selling gold on EU Horde Dreanor (back from a break). 8 dollar's/ per 10k gold. cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bohun88's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling gold on EU Horde Dreanor (back from a break). 8 dollar's/ per 10k gold. cheap

Hello i have come back after a break.

i have stock on the EU server of Dreanor Horde side.

**PRICE CHANGE**very cheap at 5.00 pounds per 10k and i think this is the cheapest around at the moment.**PRICE CHANGE**

as i have just come back my stock is not massive at the moment and will be branching out on other servers aswell.

add me on skype aarontmorgan88 and that is my only contact id so be careful.

i can either put it into you're guild bank or face to face trade after you have paid.

i only take paypal at the moment no other payment method but may look at other ways soon.

i have traded alot to people on ownedcore and mmowned but alot of people dont bother to leave feedback.
    if you think i am a good trader after you buy from me please leave feedback and i will give you a 10% discount code on your next transaction with me. if you think i am a bad trader feel free to also leave feedback.

thank you for you're time.
    Last edited by bohun88; 03-17-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Selling gold on EU Horde Dreanor (back from a break). 8 dollar's/ per 10k gold. cheap