**WOW EU Gold - | Shadowsong  Alliance | Thunderhorn Alliance | Private seller ** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hellrazor113's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**WOW EU Gold - | Shadowsong Alliance | Thunderhorn Alliance | Private seller **

Private, Cheap and fast gold shop!

I'm a private gold seller from a small European country, I've been in this business since early 2011 and until this moment I sold over 10 million WoW gold. For all this time I have yet to receive any complain from any of my customers or associates. I can offer you the fastest delivery and the best prices in the business. Currently I sell gold exclusively on Shadowsong (A) and Thunderhorn (A) realms.

Updated (02 April 2013)

Current rate:
    0.40 euro/1000g (0.5$/1000g)

Current Stock:
    Shadowsong (A): 0k gold (Out of stock)
    Thunderhorn (A): 105k gold

Payment methods:
    Paypal (You must be verified, the original owner and send as gift!)
    Moneybookers

Once I receive payment you will have your gold in max 2 minutes, guaranteed. I'm located in Europe and all the gold is collected by me, this is by far the safest possible way of buying gold. As for the trading method - I prefer Guild bank trade in SW!

Add me on skype: hellrazor113

* to all the scammers - don't waste your time!
    Buyer has to pay first! The gold will get to you in a matter of minutes!
    Last edited by hellrazor113; 04-02-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    Success is not a measure of where you are but a measure of what obstacles you overcome to get where you are.

**WOW EU Gold - | Shadowsong  Alliance | Thunderhorn Alliance | Private seller **
    hellrazor113's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices have been lowered!
    Success is not a measure of where you are but a measure of what obstacles you overcome to get where you are.

TobiasWeisz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good seller, was a pleasure doing business with you! Paid first and got the gold right away, Hellrazor113 can also guide you through the deal and can be 100% trusted