Premium (Merciless Gladiator Title) Molten WoW Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PickinDim's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Premium (Merciless Gladiator Title) Molten WoW Account

Hey guys , as the title says I'm selling Premium Cataclysm Molten account which contains:

Shaman lvl 85

- Full elite gear for every spec , Merciless Gladiator title , Rooster mount which you get with rank 1 , not obtainable with donation or anything else, 4k Conquest points ready to be converted for new patch , Engineering / Tailoring lvl 525.

Priest lvl 85

- Full Vicious gear ,Inscription / Herbalism lvl 525 , 4k Conquest points ready for next patch.

Warrior lvl 85

- Full Vicious gear , BS/Mining lvl 525 including Archeology lvl 525. (Archeology Raptor mount)

Paladin lvl 85
    - Full Vicious Gear for Retribution, Offset is almost full vici. Archeology Sword.

Mage lvl 85
    - Full Vicious Gear , Engineering/Skinning lvl 525 , Darkmoon card of Volcano trinket avaliable , 4k Conquest points ready for next patch.

Hunter lvl 85
    - Semi Vicious gear with some pve offset. Alchemy lvl 525.

Shaman lvl 80
    - Wrath and Furious gear with Wrath weapons , I was unable to transfer him before FW updated to Cata so he got stucked there.

I got heirlooms for every new class that youre willing to play , Banks are full of fun stuffs and sets for transmog.

Most important thing is that the account has 176 coins avaliable which makes you able to donate for anything that you want.
    I've wasted alot of time on this account , considering Rare Rank 1 title , and the mount + the coins I'm looking for someone who is willing to pay good price.
    Contact me at [email protected] for Armory links and whatever you wanna know.

Good day.

Premium (Merciless Gladiator Title) Molten WoW Account