[Not sure where to post :/] Hi I am new to selling for cash, is it safe? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

voyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Not sure where to post :/] Hi I am new to selling for cash, is it safe?

So i was wondering, could someone who is seasoned explain, or point me to a guide, how you stay safe from scammers while selling in game currency for cash?

Is it safe to use paypal or should I stick with playerauction.com ?

What is a safe way to conduct a trade, and am i safe from people filing for a dispute once i have transferred the items?

I am looking to sell for about $300 a time

[Not sure where to post :/] Hi I am new to selling for cash, is it safe?
    ChickenmanHC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi voyy, Let me give you a few helpful tips I've read about.
    Using PayPal gift for any virtual currency (whether it be an item or an account) is not smart in any case. PayPal does NOT support virtual items, and people may file a chargeback for any reason and will 95% of the time win the case. In short, don't use PayPal alone unless you're willing to take a giant risk.
    Playerauctions, in my opinion, seems to be a very good site for conducting virtual transactions. The only downside is the somewhat high fees they charge, but I would say they're worth it. Would you rather get $275 on a $300 sale, or would you rather get scammed for the full $300 for not using a middleman service?
    The safest way to conduct trades, is to either record your trading process, or take many screenshots during trade. This may help you win a dispute slightly on PayPal, but on Playerauctions it will greatly help your side of the dispute.
    Happy trading mate!

voyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks alot!