★★[EU] [A/H] Challenge Mode GOLD Carries ★★ 100% LEGIT, FAST AND SAFE  ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    x4kep's Avatar Contributor Professional Challenge Mode GOLD Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★[EU] [A/H] Challenge Mode GOLD Carries ★★ 100% LEGIT, FAST AND SAFE ★★

Hello there OwnedCore!

Basically me and my group have done over 400 boosts for full challenge mode, everything is done under 4 hours and our customers were very satisfied every single time.

We are currently holding the majority of realm bests on our server and we know each and every dungeon inside-out.

-We accept payment via PayPal only
    -We need to you have AT LEAST 630 ilvl gear that is PvE focused, we don't require you to have any "epics" "Uber rare" items, just every single slot needs to be over 630 ilvl filled with the approparate item.
    -WE CAN PLAY YOUR character, this affects our boosts time-wise.
    *NEW* Now you can also play your character
    -In the meantime you are chatting with us on Skype and watching our stream on twitch.tv
    -We are all serious players playing since Vanilla/TBC and we don't need someones account for getting negative reputation or getting a ban ingame.
    -Before the actual boost occurs, we can approve our identity, so you can be sure that you are with the right players.

If you understood the statements above, you can check our prices and requirements:

Prices:
    >>60EUR (Account Sharing)<< (Done in UNDER 3 hours, date and time sorted in 3-4 days)
    90EUR (Self-play) (Done in 3-5 hours, date and time sorted in 2-5 days)
    80EUR (VIP Account Sharing) (Done in UNDER 2.5 hours, priority in queue, time sorted ASAP)
    >>130EUR (VIP Self-play)<< (Done in 3-5 hours, priority in queue, time sorted ASAP)

Requirements:
    -At least 630 item level in ALL SLOTS.
    -Fully enchanted gear.
    -Have 15 Invisibility Potions on the character you want to get boosted.
    -Have 5 Flasks for your desired spec.
    -Have 60 DPS Potions for your desired spec.
    -All 8 instances done on Heroic

You can contact me if you don't want a full boost, but specific dungeons instead.
    Prices vary from dungeon to dungeon so you need to contact me.

For more information PM me here or add my Skype hzd.umetnik

Cheers

Originally Posted by theunderdog102 View Post
    i am very pleased with their service and i appreciate the seriousness of their work, boost took around 4 hours and it was worth it
    they let me see everything on live stream and even refunded me for any respec or consumables
    a little tip if you're shy about sharing your account, use a mobile (or regular i prefer mobile cause its free) authenticator and you wont have any problems
    end result here ^^
    Originally Posted by djukaa View Post
    Theese guys are so awesome! They boosted mage in less then 4 hours and got sick times as well! After the boost their leader called me on skype and explained me where to get my mount and my gear. Their livestream could be better, but hey at least you can see what's going on. Got 1k gold refund for glyphs and gems they changed and I am super satisfied
    Originally Posted by WowCorpo. View Post
    Great guys, would recommend, boosted my Paladin in about 4 hours and everything went smooth.

+rep
    Originally Posted by Ethylia View Post

Thanks alot guys the first 8 went awesome as i attended to the challenge modes aswell i realy enjoyed it and glad to experience it!
    the 9th run was a bit later due to shopping but after i returned it was sorted VERY quickly, so as you see, i am now the proud owner of a mount, title & regal lord!
    very pleased to be working with these people again, boost went even faster the second time around ^^
    i highly recommend them, will definitely be back with my mage later on

Originally Posted by JackJaunty View Post

These guys are the best CM Booster i've ever seen. They boosted my priest in 3 hours. Contact and support were really good and everything went smooth.
    I would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys!

+rep
    Originally Posted by LeBroon89 View Post
    sory for the late response, i was busy this week and i didnt had time to post here..
    the boost was very quick and it took about 3 hrs, they kept me notifed on skype while they were doing it
    their leader was very helpful on skype and told me every thing how to get the mount and my transmog, i am very satisfied
    10/10 service +rep
    Originally Posted by East0n View Post
    I can recommend these guys, very polite and proffesional, i bought boost for 8 CM's and it was done in 2hours and 20mins. you cant ask for more, it was done SUPER fast and i was talking to the leader on skype all the time he keept me in the loop of what was happening etc he also had a livestream up.

Originally Posted by k6ub8 View Post
    Smooth communication, friendly, professional and fast.
    Happy with my set, happy that they were even streaming it for me so i could watch something and learn some tricks about the CM-s aswell.
    100% legit and cheap. keep up the good work and cheers!

Originally Posted by Whinkerton View Post
    I traded with that guy few times, fast payment, nice guy, fast and smooth trade
    Boosted my mage, this was my 3rd time around with these guys and I'm still as pleased as ever I recommend them 1000%

Originally Posted by Ragge View Post
    "Professional Challenge Mode" - Says it all. Great service that went smooth and fast. No questions, no work from me, just a nice gear set, mount and title at the end.
    These gusy can be trusted and you wont have any problems at the end. 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Plovany View Post
    I got boost two days aggo in Challenge gold, it was fast and very profesional. The guys are awesome and i will use there service on another character.

Thumb UP!

cheers
    Originally Posted by Bercikos View Post
    It was my first trade with those guys, and I can strongly recommend them. Contact was fast and clear, the boost it self took like 3h during time I was on work.
    Originally Posted by bloodpath View Post
    i am very pleased with their service and i appreciate the seriousness of their work, It took me 30mins or even less! to finish 3 Golden runs. MY advice if your looking for a boost ask those players because they are the most experienced and most cheapest you will ever find!. Cheers to that <3
    Originally Posted by Aurina View Post
    Bought a boost. Price was the cheapest available. No issues. Even gave me a discount for referring a friend to them.

Price: 10/10
    Time: 10/10
    Players: 10/10
    Overall: 10/10

Will definitely come back in the future.
    Originally Posted by Nargarhzvog View Post
    Just got boosted in 4 dungeons on my warlock. Really fast services, very reasonable prices and awesome people! =D Highly recommned this service to other people that wants to get their challenge modes done. Extremely good people boosting and they're very patient aswell. 10/10!
    [QUOTE=Elflord123;2919072]was truly impressed with the speed and skill they show while boosting my warrior in cm

thanks for the cool gear

Originally Posted by Fritex4 View Post
    Great team, had 5 more challenge modes to do and they finished it in under 2 hours. I played myself and it still went very smooth. I'm very satisfied and will come to them again for other character(s)!
    Originally Posted by Bayjac View Post
    It was my first run with those guys, and I can strongly recommend them, these guys are very polite and proffesional.
    Great job!
    Thanks for the cool looking gear and the mount.
    Originally Posted by Fritex4 View Post
    As a followup on my former post, I've already done 3 characters with these guys, and more to come!

Thank you for the great service provided.
    Originally Posted by Mofoz View Post
    You have to see it to believe it! This guys are insane!
    Originally Posted by Aurina View Post
    Just had x4kep finish my third 9/9 run. Previously a Paladin and a Mage, this time a Druid. The Druid was at 500 ilvl, with a mix of Balance and Resto Timeless Isle gear. Pretty much the worst state possible and x4kep performed the service brilliantly.
    As always, best price available, solid completion time and great customer service.
    I plan to return for two final characters in the near future.
    10/10!

Shows the state of the druid. 535 chest and 553 gloves aren't even for my spec.

Thanks.
    Last edited by x4kep; 07-23-2015 at 12:14 PM. Reason: new prices

&#9733;&#9733;[EU] [A/H] Challenge Mode GOLD Carries &#9733;&#9733; 100% LEGIT, FAST AND SAFE  &#9733;&#9733;
    theunderdog102's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gear and mount on challange modes

i am very pleased with their service and i appreciate the seriousness of their work, boost took around 4 hours and it was worth it
    they let me see everything on live stream and even refunded me for any respec or consumables
    a little tip if you're shy about sharing your account, use a mobile (or regular i prefer mobile cause its free) authenticator and you wont have any problems
    end result here ^^

x4kep's Avatar Contributor Professional Challenge Mode GOLD Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before you add me to skype please make sure you read the whole thread.
    As I stated currently we don't accept real money for our carries, if you don't have the gold we aren't interested!

Currently working on expanding our services to horde but we don't have ETA on that lineup
    Discounts going out for Sylvanas and Ravencrest
    Regards

Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah, It's been a really hard weekend for us, during 2 days we boosted 4 characters!
    Next scheduled runs are
    Friday 22.3.2013.
    Sunday 23.3.2013.
    We are taking a one-week break because of the patch and raiding, we want to focus a bit on the new raid and one member of our carry team is currently unable to play because he is on a small vacation

Would also like to say, please please please, read the whole first post before you add me on skype
    Peace out
    Last edited by x4kep; 03-09-2013 at 08:06 PM.

djukaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theese guys are so awesome! They boosted mage in less then 4 hours and got sick times as well! After the boost their leader called me on skype and explained me where to get my mount and my gear. Their livestream could be better, but hey at least you can see what's going on. Got 1k gold refund for glyphs and gems they changed and I am super satisfied

Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated prices!

Special offer: 200K for 9/9Gold if you are a Blood DK, this week only!
    Last edited by x4kep; 03-19-2013 at 06:52 AM.

WowCorpo.'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guys, would recommend, boosted my Paladin in about 4 hours and everything went smooth.

+rep

Picadilly's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! When your next ally boost is scheduled please ? Do you'll have a spot for a frost mage ?

Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd you
    Boosts going out on friday and saturday, as always; 29.3.2013. and 30.3.2013.

Ethylia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks alot guys the first 8 went awesome as i attended to the challenge modes aswell i realy enjoyed it and glad to experience it!
    the 9th run was a bit later due to shopping but after i returned it was sorted VERY quickly, so as you see, i am now the proud owner of a mount, title & regal lord!

Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are overcrowded for this week!
    Reservations going out for Friday 12.4.2013. Don't miss your spot!

Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated prices

theunderdog102's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very pleased to be working with these people again, boost went even faster the second time around ^^
    i highly recommend them, will definitely be back with my mage later on

JackJaunty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These guys are the best CM Booster i've ever seen. They boosted my priest in 3 hours. Contact and support were really good and everything went smooth.
    I would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys!

+rep

Thanks G/R
    31/27
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only two more spots for this week, don't miss out your spot!
    As always 100% positive feedback and very satisfied customers every single time

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast