MoP Acc (maybe) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

favor98's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP Acc (maybe)

Okey boys & girls, as the name says I am MAYBE interested in selling this account as I had it for the last 6years now and I am very attached to it.
    The point of this thread is cause I am not really sure how big is his value.

So it has 3x lvl 90s, Paladin main on Eonar Ally along with 90 mage there and a lvl 90 DK on Ragnaros with herb/mining farmer style.
    It also has numerous 85s, druid, 2xshamans, dk, warrior, priest, hunter, rogue and a lvl 81 warlock.

The actual thing why I like it so much is because I invested a lot of time in that account altho its not as good as some others that I know its the best there is for me
    Have 122 mounts including Ashes of Alar, over 35 exalted reps, FoS all the way back from 2008, all profs maxed to 600 and over 150k gold.
    I might should have mentioned some mounts that I have like Jeweled Onxy Panther, Sandstone Drake, Travelers Tundra Mamoth, Obsidian Nightwing and many others.
    Also all MoP reps on exalted (exept shado-pan assault and kirin tor which came few days ago).

Paladin is decently geared, 490ilvl retri / 485ilvl holy, ready for ToT and on now latest part of leg quest.

Would like to hear other opinions about its value if you guys could spare a min or two to write it down in post or you can pm me on skype: ante.adamovic93
    I would just like to repeat again, I MIGHT sell it depending on the price as I am still not sure what to do :P

MoP Acc (maybe)
    Mightyteabag's Avatar Lieutenant Commander Master Elite Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to contact me. The gw 2 account you sold me made it one day it is suspended due to a unauthorized access.

You removed me from Skype. Re add me an deal with this please
    Great minds discuss ideas;
    Average minds discuss events;
    Small minds discuss people.