Name change method inside menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

trancehax's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name change method inside

Note: BLIZZARD CAN DENY AN ACCOUNT NAME TRANSFER FOR ANY REASON WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE GIVEN TO YOU.

This method involves you calling blizzard to get your account sent to their legal department to initiate a namechange, this is an advanced method and may require a little practice, this is a one shot attempt since every call is logged. You have to be very careful in having all of the information required to pull off this method.
    Required Info:

OO ID
    New Name ID
    CURRENT SQA

Current address tel# on account full info. Having an authenticator/SMSPROTECT on the account may reduce the questioning. You need to be aware of what is set up on your account you are name changing
    The possibility to get an UPDATED ID, if requested.
    These must be VALID US state drivers licenses, this method supposedly works for EU but I will not attempt that method. US to US only is all I do and has proven successful.
    Blizzard CS Reps on the phone can throw anything and everything at you for an account to “verify” that you are the oo, It would be good to have as many CD-keys as possible including non wow games if you have them, any OLD SQA’s would be extremely beneficial as well as pre-merge info and any characters you know of, previous character names, look over your account carefully for any transfers as well as previous payment methods for the entire history of the account. It is rare that reps will get farther than the required info but you need to be ready for almost anything, even a last 4 of an old CC. This is account dependent, if the account is flagged for any reasons in the past or recent multiple IP changes they will likely go thru futher steps here.

Note: BLIZZARD CAN DENY AN ACCOUNT NAME TRANSFER FOR ANY REASON WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE GIVEN TO YOU.

DO NOT SIGN INTO THE WOW CLIENT WHILE YOU ARE ATTEMPTING A NAMECHANGE WHICH MEANS THE ACCOUNT IS NOT PLAYABLE WHILE YOU HAVE THIS SUBMITTED TO BLIZZARD. DO NOT USE OR ATTEMPT TO USE OR MAKE A FAKE ID WITH THIS PROCESS IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE LEGIMITATE STUFF ITS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME, VERIFY YOU HAVE LEGIMIATE DOCUMENTS ANY STATE DMV HAS A DL SEARCH AND MATCH AT THEIR RESPECTIVE WEBSITES.BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

This is the URL with all of the WOW forms:

To the blizzard representative you are calling with a question, you see on the website that they allow transfers from parents to minors, but it also states exceptional circumstances. This is where you have to be creative. At this point you will be asked for account information, then will ask your circumstance (these may come in reverse order). It has to be believable. Passed accounts I have used these circumstances.

⦁ I am changing countries for work.

And will not be able to play any longer
    These have to be extended periods of time and believable circumstances.
    At this point they will state to you that if the transfer is completed you will be signing the rights of your wow account away to the new account holder to which you “understand” you will never be allowed the account back regardless of circumstances of transfer of ownership you are relinquishing the ownership of your account to the new person. You need to give the account to a (stepbrother/stepsister, girlfriend, spouse, partner, easiest is step-family since they play world of warcraft more than you. Step relative is the easiest because of the fact they have no way to verify that information regardless of race etc, if you mention spouse they may ask for additional proofs, and anyone of a non-family relation (girlfriend/boyfriend may be blocked). If you say friend, they will state that they do not gift accounts to friends. Make it a family relation. Same last name, brother/sister cool. Upon agreeance of your circumstances they will forward the account to the legal department to contact you to which they will e-mail the appropriate forms to which you will fill out and attach to the ticket or forwarding e-mail address. They will require ID to complete the Transfer. As with account unlocks they may request a clearer id or newspaper, I have not yet had this issue. Once the forms are filled out WOWLEGAL will take up to 3-7 business days to process. Once completed you are free to transfer characters etc. risk free with the account in the new name.
    You will want to call at the earliest available time in your timezone, fresh reps in the morning aren’t burnt out and more likely to help out and it may be a slightly longer call, and they are in an all around better mood. If they sound intimidating or a **** before you give any info just hang up and call back, write down the rep name so you can hang up if you get them again. You need to be questioning as stated before, inquire don’t say I need to change the name on my wow account. Be calm cool and collected, do not get agitated or rushed, all cool.

Name change method inside
    Hellscreamer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a scammer, he did just screw me on 200$ for this account which was plenty stupid. I wan't to warn everyone to not buy from him, he playing a very dirty game.
    Just read the conversation after he picked up the money:

You can read all his threads here about scamming others
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...c-war-but.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-accounts.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...7-i-owned.html

I know how this work and i can every law and will track this guy down but for now i wan't to warn everyone that thinking about buying from this guy.

He was banned on EpicNPC.com for using a proxy to scam people with and i'm going to take contact with the admins here

WTS Scarab Lord, Rare/Unobtainable Feat/Mounts, Multi Realm Firsts, Cheap Dupe! if you click on the yellow button ''Location info'' when you scroll down you will notice he using a proxy.
    Last edited by Hellscreamer; 03-08-2013 at 08:10 PM.