Who on Ownedcore can do a namechange? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pentium's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who on Ownedcore can do a namechange?

So I was looking to buy a namechange, currently it looks like I am being scammed by XgamerX, and I hope I will be able to get a refund. I still want to get one though, so can you guys vouch and recommend sellers that are actually legit and share some info of your experience with process?

Who on Ownedcore can do a namechange?
    Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pentium View Post
    So I was looking to buy a namechange, currently it looks like I am being scammed by XgamerX, and I hope I will be able to get a refund. I still want to get one though, so can you guys vouch and recommend sellers that are actually legit and share some info of your experience with process?
    X(sc)(g)amerx it looks like

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you rover11, could you elaborate how the process was please?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rover11 stole 100$ and then my account which he tried to sell. Do _not_ buy anything from him as he will surely cheat you.

Rover111 if youre reading this I wanteto tell you that you have stolen from a person who has little income and have been saving up for this. You did a good job earning my trust, and then misused it completely. I hope one day you will realize you hurt people more than you think, since it to you is just a computer you are sitting by.

If someone really disappoints you in the real world some day, have a think on the times that you have misused people trust. I actually think you could have made the order for me but just got greedy. Shame theres people like you in here.