or WTT WoW EU 90 pala /w 5 x 85's for GW2 Key or £50 o.n.o menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mortonjsy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or WTT WoW EU 90 pala /w 5 x 85's for GW2 Key or £50 o.n.o

Good Afternoon,

I am looking to sell my wow account as i have been inactive for 3 months and i really don't want my life to be absorbed by it again lol
    I am the OO and can provide a scan of my passport for all you paranoid folk lol

The account has a 90 Pala with full set of season 12 dreadful (old i know) as i have not played for months. but as we all know wow is piss to gear up

Many vanity mounts and titles (can link armory when we chat). Max Flying skill. and not forgetting the 5x 85 alts too (Warr, Priest, Druid, Mage, Hunter) Oh and battle.net acc has Diablo 3 too

Unfortunately the account is not active as i have played in ages but hopefully the info and ID scan will give enough proof.

I'm looking to start playing GW2 so as payment i will take a GW2 key (pref deluxe but not essential) or £50. Will also consider accounts

Pls add me on skype - morty_douchebag to chat :P

or WTT WoW EU 90 pala /w 5 x 85's for GW2 Key or £50 o.n.o
    xshiki's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mortonjsy View Post
    Good Afternoon,

I am looking to sell my wow account as i have been inactive for 3 months and i really don't want my life to be absorbed by it again lol
    I am the OO and can provide a scan of my passport for all you paranoid folk lol

The account has a 90 Pala with full set of season 12 dreadful (old i know) as i have not played for months. but as we all know wow is piss to gear up

Many vanity mounts and titles (can link armory when we chat). Max Flying skill. and not forgetting the 5x 85 alts too (Warr, Priest, Druid, Mage, Hunter) Oh and battle.net acc has Diablo 3 too

Unfortunately the account is not active as i have played in ages but hopefully the info and ID scan will give enough proof.

I'm looking to start playing GW2 so as payment i will take a GW2 key (pref deluxe but not essential) or £50. Will also consider accounts

Pls add me on skype - morty_douchebag to chat :P
    have you tried posting this at playerauctions?, based on my experience I also sold accounts there and it went smooth. also there is a GW2 section there as well. ^^