WTS HardCore Power Lvling and Orbs//Races menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xThorokx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS HardCore Power Lvling and Orbs//Races

HardCore Power Lvling and Orb selling Service
    Power Lvling Ranges
    1-20......4 Hours Max///Char will be in Act 3 Norm
    1-30......6 Hours Max///Char will be in Act 1 Cruel
    1-40....10 Hours Max///Char will be in Act 3 Cruel
    1-50....14 Hours Max///Char will be in Act 1 Merci

Price is:
    1$ per lvl from 1-30
    1.50$ per lvl from 30-50
    I Will also lvl Chars that you have already begun to, the prices are the same for the bracket they fall under above and ending location, Times will vary.
    Terms of Power lvling:
    1) I need you to link me a skill tree
    2) I need to know what you want done with bandits
    3) Provide account info, upon completion the character will be empty of items.(I use my own set of power lvling gear because of this being HC, this only applies to those I lvl from 1-xx)
    4) Tell me name(need your top 3 incase one is taken) or have made already.
    5) The timer starts after we have agreed upon the service and money has been received
    Note that often the job will most likely be completed far before the max hour range is met, this is just givin incase of issues. Should the job take longer, the job will be completed ASAP and the other 1/2 of payment will be not be needed, Should the job far exceed the time given a full refund shall be issued.
    6) Do not log in to the character until service is done.(you will receive an email/message letting you know upon completion and further instructions to complete payment.)
    Selling race events also, I will race for you and get you points, amount is based on a per race/hour. Contact me for more details and Price.
    (note that the price is a fixed amount so long as i meet the min Point range agreed upon).
    HardCore Orb Sale
    Availability------Orb------Price
    40.....Armourer's...0.05
    20.....Whetstone...0.05
    100......Alteration....0.08
    40.......Chrom's.....0.08
    10......Alchemy.....0.65
    00.......Fusing.......0.65
    10.......Chaos.......1.25
    3.......Regal........1.75
    10.........Gcp.........3.75
    00.......Exalted......16.50
    Can also fill orders if needed, I keep alot of trade stock to move orbs around to fill these orders. Will be done in a timley manner.

Willing to Negotiate Prices////Provide Bulk Deals

How to Pay

You will add me on skype (Name: xThorokx) We will then work out the details of the sale/service.
    Orb sales will done by me sending you the orbs than you sending the money, in the event you have little to no reviews the sale will have to broken into small sigments.
    Service will be paid 1/2 upfront, 1/2 when completed..
    All races will be paid upfront, in the event I do not get the points paid for, a FULL REFUND will be givin(even if i still get some points, but dont reach the mark)
    All payments will need to be paid as gifts through paypal.

Please Contact me on here and skype to help stop scammers

Open for lvling jobs right now
    Last edited by xThorokx; 03-05-2013 at 02:28 PM.

WTS HardCore Power Lvling and Orbs//Races