[REVIEW]MIWORLD387 - Scammy, Shady, Bad Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cupful's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REVIEW]MIWORLD387 - Scammy, Shady, Bad Service

Bought two months from Miworld387 on March 1st and they were both removed yesterday on March 3rd. I messaged Miworld387 since I've dealt with Navi and he replaces them no problem. Miworld387 told me I was out of luck and tried saying I only bought one month. I showed him paypal receipts and screenshots of everything and he still refuses to help me.

If you buy from Miworld you will be paying $3.60 per day of game time or $108 a month. I would not recommend. The lengths he's gone through to not help me out over such a small amount of money is absolutely ridiculous. He tried saying he didn't even talk to me before now and that my screenshot is photoshopped.

Even with his logic and him saying I only send $5.50 instead of $11 it is absolutely unacceptable for the game time to last only 2 days without any type of refund.

[REVIEW]MIWORLD387 - Scammy, Shady, Bad Service
    Cupful's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. I have found I am not the only one who has lost game time in less than a day. If this happened to anyone else they would be labeled a scammer. Buying a month of game time and having it be recalled 20 hours after is a scam.