★★ [Scream]´s Cheap (botting)Account Service & Shop! ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

[Scream]'s Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★ [Scream]´s Cheap (botting)Account Service & Shop! ★★

Welcome to [Scream]´s Cheap (botting)Account Service & Shop!
    I'm providing accounts which consists of level 90 characters including 600 mining and herbalism.

There are mainly 3 ways of how these accounts are provided to you
    1. Fresh leveled one on a server of your choice
    2. Random one that I have leveled earlier and is ready to go
    3. From my Deluxe Shop

1. Fresh leveled accounts
    Level 90, 600 mining + herbalism and 310% flying
    (Estimated delivery time: 5-7days)

Place an order for desired character, you'll get to choose:
    Class (Druids are most commonly used for botting)
    Server
    Faction
    Character name

Price: 68€

2. Ready to go accounts
    Level 90 Druid, 600 mining + herbalism and 310% flying
    (Estimated delivery time: Instant)

Info about package
    Random faction and char name
    Random high population server
    EU Stock: 2 (Horde)
    US Stock: 3 (1 Horde, 2 Alliance)

Price: 58€

3. Deluxe Shop
    (Estimated delivery time: Instant)

Here are accounts which are more Deluxe than regular botting accounts, and that is because it's accounts that acctually have been used for playing (non-botting) for a long time. This means that the characters are geared, have titles/mounts, achievements etc. and in my own experience these accounts are much less likely to be banned.
    In addition to that I will provide an ID of the Original Owner, which should be atleast one successful appeal in case of ban.

(Note: Of course these accounts don't have to be used for botting, they can be used for regular play aswell. All accounts have no bans/remarks whatsoever)

Account 1 (Resto Druid):
    484ilvl PvP
    7000 Achivement Points
    Account played since 2007
    Various PvP achievements (2.2k 2v2, 3v3, 2.1k RBG)
    Handful of various titles
    Highpop Server
    Alts such as 85DK/Mage/Priest
    Level 90 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Price: SOLD

Account 2 (Warrior):
    482ilvl PvP
    4500 Achivement Points
    Account played since 2005
    Different Servers
    Alts such as 90 Warlock, 85DK, 85Warrior
    Another WoW on the battle.net with cata + lvl 80 warrior
    Diablo III

Price: 50€

Account 3 (Paladin):
    505ilvl PvE
    4200 Achivement Points
    Account played since 2012
    FULL Gold Challenge Mode
    High Pop Server
    Alts such as 90 Monk (480ilvl+)

Price: SOLD

Deluxe shop stock is updated weekly!

Payment:
    I'm not giving out any accounts or doing any orders before I have recieved a payment.
    I prefer Moneybookers, but will in most cases accept PayPal too.
    100% Payback if I mess up during the order!

I'm online and available on skype: awesomeguy1337

Originally Posted by xxsamxx86 View Post
    Started a purchase from Scream this morning at 5:30am( gmt) I was buying the paladin. He was very friendly on skype and made me feel very much at ease.
    I was having alot of issues from my side with silly paypal not playing ball.
    He calmly and nicely offered me suggestions and not once was rude or gave up on me getting the payment to him. ( I really did seem like a loonatic if you could see what has happened to me today! )
    So i tried a heck of alot of different things to try and make this go through. My account my bfs then Scream gave other suggestions.
    He has been online and in contact with me for around 17 hours today.
    We finally got it figured out but Scream deserves a medal for his customer service!!!
    I just read back through our skype conversation and im pretty sure if i was him i would have given up after the first hour thinking wow this person is insane lol

This has been without a doubt the best ever customer service i have received.

I urge you all to re-read what he has to offer in terms of sales and send him some business! You won't be disappointed!

He will without a doubt be my first stop in the future ( Well if he will have me again :P )
    Originally Posted by HolySourD View Post
    Bought his service on a US realm. He has been a delight to work with! Easy to talk to, kept me updated the whole way and answered every question I had honestly/quickly. I can for sure see myself using his service over and over once the $$$ roles in =) Thanks again for offering such a great service man. Keep it up!
    Originally Posted by mikeyd234 View Post
    Received 90 druid with gold and plenty of herbs / ore already on it - got the Character sooner that estimated. Very helpful on skype also

Would buy again! Thanks very much!
    Originally Posted by parabol1352 View Post
    just bought a premade account off this guy would recommend trading with him he was fast thorough and very professional 5 stars
    Originally Posted by Chris9974 View Post
    5 day to make my order he's fast and really friendly, aviable on skype hmmm all time ^^

i'll recommend him to all my contact want an botting account!

for sure i come back soon
    Originally Posted by tihifniz View Post
    Bought a custom druid, took 4 days i think, no problems at all, guy is legit, might come back for another one at a later time
    Originally Posted by Dartexx View Post
    bought an account from him, a++ service, recommended!
    Originally Posted by Apostacy View Post
    Bought Screams service recently.
    Very professional service. No hassle, no effort. Had my shaman ready to go in about 7 days.
    Highly recommended and will probably be using the service again in the future.
    Originally Posted by InfamousRage View Post

Customer service was superb, he was able to level my alt up very quick
    And informed me of progression of the powerleveling. Had over 6k gold as well as
    MoP flying! Plus quest achivs from 85-90 leveling areas in pandaria.

Overall 10/10

I would highly recommend for people to use this service.

You will be first on my list when I need more leveling,

InfamousRage
    Originally Posted by signmeupbreh View Post
    Initially I ordered a Shaman from [Scream], a hiccup came in the way though - he refunded me without questioning and offered me a lvl 90 druid instead with herb/mining.

I got the druid and it have been botting away now for quite a while, Grinded full PvP gear to look slightly more "legit" and then botted herbs/ores with it 16h daily for quite a while now - no bans.

[Scream] is as reliable as it gets, he's not one of those shady guys. If something happens he will 100% refund you - don't question it. Basically he delivers what he promises. 10/10.

If something happens to my bot account, I know who to contact! [Scream] is the man!
    Originally Posted by Siegeheart View Post
    Recently purchased his service and I would recommend it to anyone. Everything went smoothly and was able to keep in good contact with him throughout the waiting period. A+
    Last edited by [Scream]; 05-15-2013 at 12:18 PM.

★★ [Scream]´s Cheap (botting)Account Service & Shop! ★★
    HolySourD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought his service on a US realm. He has been a delight to work with! Easy to talk to, kept me updated the whole way and answered every question I had honestly/quickly. I can for sure see myself using his service over and over once the $$$ roles in =) Thanks again for offering such a great service man. Keep it up!

Apostacy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Screams service recently.
    Very professional service. No hassle, no effort. Had my shaman ready to go in about 7 days.
    Highly recommended and will probably be using the service again in the future.

signmeupbreh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initially I ordered a Shaman from [Scream], a hiccup came in the way though - he refunded me without questioning and offered me a lvl 90 druid instead with herb/mining.

I got the druid and it have been botting away now for quite a while, Grinded full PvP gear to look slightly more "legit" and then botted herbs/ores with it 16h daily for quite a while now - no bans.

[Scream] is as reliable as it gets, he's not one of those shady guys. If something happens he will 100% refund you - don't question it. Basically he delivers what he promises. 10/10.

If something happens to my bot account, I know who to contact! [Scream] is the man!

Aintrippin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally legit, 10/10, total satisfactory