Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are so many exalted orbs on the market?

I am multiboxing and loading up on tabs of unidentified rares for the 2x chaos recipe BUT still finding the amulets much harder to come by. Is there a dupe out there or any tips on how to farm these?

How are so many exalted orbs on the market?
    Goldenrice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get more rarity. like 300+

deerhunter716's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the amulets or what? I got 376 rarity. Still curious as to how so many exalted orbs on the market though...

Hurkatolto's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rarity doesn't affect orbs.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I figured he was talking about amulets.

Tried to PM you dm but said inbox was full, lol

slained's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering deer how many exalted per hour are you making

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slained View Post
    Just wondering deer how many exalted per hour are you making
    Sent ya a PM - still no idea how so so many exalted orbs are on the market. Has to be a trick, lol

sm0g's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant imagine your PC specs,since even one client gets laggy sometimes for me with my dell inspiron n5110 :/

Karls's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And about the exalted orbs, I just think it's because 90-95% of the players aren't using them and just consider them as a bag full of gold for trading purposes, so they hardly get sinked except by the top players. Unlike things like chaos orbs that everyone will feel fine with using to reroll some gear or maps a few times.
    But maybe there is a real exalted recipe (or some kind of dupe) that is adding a few too many to the economy...

Originally Posted by sm0g View Post
    Cant imagine your PC specs,since even one client gets laggy sometimes for me with my dell inspiron n5110 :/
    Software like ISBoxer helps a lot. Without it, running 2 clients at once is very laggy even on a high end machine (i5 3570 + GTX 660). But once I started running my clients through it, I could run 6 clients at once and always be at 60+ FPS. I'm not exactly sure what ISBoxer is doing on CPU/GPU ressources sharing (that Windows itself isn't doing), but it really made multiboxing viable and not such a chore for me.

And amulets are indeed a bitch to find, even with 300+ rarity. I'll usually get 20-30 yellows per Vaal kill but only see an amulet every 8-10 kills on average. In the end I made more chaos from selling the uniques that dropped than selling unid rares to the vendor.

And with 0.10.2 changes, time to level up all the alts so they can help farm merciless boss to get high itemlevel rares to still get good currency out of vendor recipe.

OCNBlitz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Karls View Post
    And about the exalted orbs, I just think it's because 90-95% of the players aren't using them and just consider them as a bag full of gold for trading purposes, so they hardly get sinked except by the top players. Unlike things like chaos orbs that everyone will feel fine with using to reroll some gear or maps a few times.
    But maybe there is a real exalted recipe (or some kind of dupe) that is adding a few too many to the economy...

Software like ISBoxer helps a lot. Without it, running 2 clients at once is very laggy even on a high end machine (i5 3570 + GTX 660). But once I started running my clients through it, I could run 6 clients at once and always be at 60+ FPS. I'm not exactly sure what ISBoxer is doing on CPU/GPU ressources sharing (that Windows itself isn't doing), but it really made multiboxing viable and not such a chore for me.

And amulets are indeed a bitch to find, even with 300+ rarity. I'll usually get 20-30 yellows per Vaal kill but only see an amulet every 8-10 kills on average. In the end I made more chaos from selling the uniques that dropped than selling unid rares to the vendor.

And with 0.10.2 changes, time to level up all the alts so they can help farm merciless boss to get high itemlevel rares to still get good currency out of vendor recipe.
    What classes do you multi with? Do you level them all at once? I found two archers even with crazy good gear to get a bit crazy sometimes. Almost died to Hailrake (The ice spear guy on medicine chest island) with my +40 all resist helm and my 3 link 4 socket sadimas