Mal'Ganis Horde Gold Selling ANY Amount menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shrute87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mal'Ganis Horde Gold Selling ANY Amount

Hello,

Just to fire a hook right off the bat, the low post (I think it's <10 or even 1...) and lack of activity either reading/writing on this part of the forum does not discerdit the intention of this message This post is an attempt to gain more recognition for what me and friend currently do on the Mal'Ganis server which is acquiring large amounts of gold and selling it via paypal.

Little bit of info: Me and my friend have been providing gold since April of 2012 on the server. We usually make gold on a consistent basis, but if somoene requests a substantial amount we do what is necessary to fulfill it within reason. The strengths of associating/using us is we are highly personable/friendly/reliable and completely honest and upfront. We're looking to help others and just enjoy one aspect of the game which is the market of gold transactions.

This is not a troll post, botting/scamming attempt, and definately not evidence of fraud for a false paypal transactions etc... merely just looking at a safer way to advertise/associate with people who need to obtain in-game gold for a fair amount.

Strengths of our service:

1.) Personal
    2.) Committed to schedules/dates for gold
    3.) Communicative using in-game or skype

Weaknesses of our service:

1.) Time Delay of Receiving the Gold (Usually take 1-2 weeks to complete an order that is around 200k or upwards if we have 0 gold starting. This is likely to be smaller considering a new patch is on the horizon.) We usually structure the gold around a specific date and payment only when we have the gold ready. Nothing upfront or held as collateral as we do not always have gold spare and usually play to make a certain quota etc..

2.) Lack of web-site/professionalism. We literally are just two guys with full time jobs who used to play the game for raiding etc.. but now just enjoy making gold and making small money and just help others with a consistent service..

If I managed to spike your interest, or even communicate effectively that we are just two random guys off of Mal'Ganis providing a quality/personable service, definitely contact either me and or friend and we'd enjoy to help out with some gold.

Contact Information:

Ownedcore: Shrute87
    Last edited by Shrute87; 03-04-2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: spelling/clarity

Mal'Ganis Horde Gold Selling ANY Amount
    mansellboi's Avatar Banned Mansellboi's Wow Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick one id take your ingame names off,

Shrute87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the info. Anything else you'd recommend in terms of disclosing/what not to disclose?

Also, does anyone have experience with ways of negotiating without doing the "leap of faith" transaction? It's not the best situation where one person blindly goes in doing gold first or money first etc.. Seems that is the only way of doing things in this game, just curious is there is a better alternative/compromise that can be done.

MMORPGSERVICE's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in buying

Shrute87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R