WTT: R1 Feral 2x Glad Rogue High Warlord 12.5 k AVs looking for a R1 Rogue (S4 pref.) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Makzpwr's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT: R1 Feral 2x Glad Rogue High Warlord 12.5 k AVs looking for a R1 Rogue (S4 pref.)

Hi there,

Im looking for a R1 Rogue Account i dont care if its a Wotlk, Cata or Mop Account i just want the Title. I prefer the BC Titles especially the S4 Brutal Gladiator.

I got a T2 High Warlord Feral with SAVE R1 THIS SEASON (can link if youre interested) and a 2x Glad Rogue with S12 T2 and 2.2 Rating in RBG + lvl 90 Paladin, lvl 90 Mage and 11x 85s (all classes). Alot of rare Mounts and very much rare Mog Gear.

Account:

114 Mounts, 48 Titles, 12245 AV Points und 41 Feats of Strength

Mounts: ZulGurub-Tiger, AQ-Drohne (Archaeology), Raven Lord, Chopper, Headless Horse, Brewfest Mounts, Spectral-Wolf, Baron Rivendares Charger, Amani Battle Bear, Flying Cloud, both Mammots, Naxxramas Flying Mounts (cant get it anymore), both Ulduar-Mounts, both ICC-Mounts, both Engineering-Mounts, Experiment 12-B, Cenarius Hippogryph, RoF-Rocket, Spectral-Horse, all Netherdrakes, all Netherrays, all Horde-Mounts, all Talbuks....and many more!

Titles: Arena Master, Battlemaster, Conqueror, The Undying, Professor, Bloodsail Admiral, Twilight Vanquisher, Starcaller, Crusader, of the Horde, of the Nightfall, the Light of Dawn, of the Ashen Verdict, Destroyer's End, Merrymaker and many more!

Achievements: 12245 Points Alot of Hard PvE Achievements and 222/250 PvP-AV's

Heirlooms: I got every Heirlooms in the Game, many of them 2 or even 3 Times including the MoP Pants for every Class.

If you are interested contact me via PM!

WTT: R1 Feral 2x Glad Rogue High Warlord 12.5 k AVs looking for a R1 Rogue (S4 pref.)
    Makzpwr's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up up