Rank one gladiator and multigladiator priest menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

luc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rank one gladiator and multigladiator priest

Hey!

I have now decided to quit wow so why not sell my account!

My main is a priest which I have played on and off since vanilla. I have achieved gladiator in season2,3,4,5 and rank one in season7 meaning the title "Relentless Gladiator" also have the 3 pvp tabards Furious Gladiator's Tabard Relentless Gladiator's Tabard and Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard. I have the Zulian tiger from ZG which isn't obtainable anymore. There is 7600 achievementpts on the account around 40 mounts pve titels like "The Immortal" and "The undying" also got the Naxx25 and naxx10 Proto-drakes which isn't obtainable anymore It's the Black Proto-Drake and the Plagued Proto-Drake

I also got a 90 Shaman, Monk, Druid, Paladin(89) and Warr on the account. The shaman is fully Malevolent with upgrades, the other characters have mediocre gear.

Send a message here or to my email [email protected] if you have any questions or is interested in making a bid on the account.

Sincerely Luc

Rank one gladiator and multigladiator priest