◄WonderousKeys Battle.net Namechange Service!► menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WonderousKeys's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

◄WonderousKeys Battle.net Namechange Service!►

WonderousKeys Battle.net Namechange Service is the fastest around!

Ever buy a World of Warcraft, Starcraft, or Diablo account from somebody and just wish you could have it put in your name? Maybe you need to set up a new payment plan or transfer some characters around! Whatever your reason is, I have your back. WonderousKeys namechange service is here to help!

About 95% of my customers so far have elected for the full-service plan so I do not feel it is needed any longer for the DIY plan. The demand is much too low and the full-service takes all the stress off you anyway. When you order a name change from me, I will create / provide all documentation needed for Blizzard to have it changed. In the meantime, you may go off and do anything you want. I will notify you when it is finished, and then you can enjoy your account

The price of my name change service is very very cheap compared to anybody else, and I can also get it done in a much faster span of time. You are getting a great deal when you order here.

Battle.net Namechange:
    $130/130€

Contact Me!

Email: [email protected]

Accepted Payments:
    PayPal
    Anything WoW related!

If you have any other questions or wish to purchase a custom service, feel free to send me a Skype request, shoot a quick e-mail or PM me here on Owned Core
    Last edited by WonderousKeys; 11-28-2013 at 08:59 PM.

◄WonderousKeys Battle.net Namechange Service!►
    Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <Deleted Post>
    Last edited by Takri; 04-02-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <Deleted Post>
    Last edited by Takri; 04-02-2013 at 11:17 AM.

jaybok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is very professional and knows what he's doing. I am still technically in the middle of using this service due to some complications of my ID showing my young age . I would warn you that if you are less then the age of 22 or so then you are going to need to get an older parents ID to make it all work out. He's still working on my case and we are going to try again in a couple weeks. Would definitely recommend this guy and to also get the "Full Service" package.

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the usage of forgery is involved, were you give him a picture/scan of you're id and he photoshops it, making a call to blizz and then sending it in clever, but thus incriminating, and you may end in jail for that, not that i care, but it's happened before have fun lads

Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    I guess the usage of forgery is involved, were you give him a picture/scan of you're id and he photoshops it, making a call to blizz and then sending it in clever, but thus incriminating, and you may end in jail for that, not that i care, but it's happened before have fun lads
    Sorry but that is not my method of name change. GG. Appreciate your feedback but alas, it just is not true. Not even sure who this guy is, and I certainly do not discuss my method of doing so. Some people out there exist to try and ruin the lives of others, falsely accusing in hopes of crippling their spirits, and I truly feel sorry for your disgusting taste of humor. However, once customers see that no alteration of IDs is needed, it will instantly confirm that you are causing a sort of deception in order to ruin business. Before you reply saying "I'm not ruining your business, I'm looking out for the members of Owned Core," please start at the beginning of this post again and read it as many times as it takes for you to take in what it says. I'd be more than happy to explain my exact name change method, if it is bought. That does not include buying the service, it is the price of buying the method itself. Otherwise, take my word and let my reputation back me up. Granted, this site has the lowest rep of the ones I advertise on, but I'll gladly show you the reputation page on other sites I belong to. OP of the above quote, you have a wonderful life and try not to make half-assed assumptions so much. Readers of this post: I do greatly apologize for the falsity regarding Azuro's statements, I shouldn't even have to defend such an accusation

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you claim that you look out for the members of this website, well so do I my friend, but if there is no alteration of IDs or any such things, then it doesn't sound like people could get in irl trouble. It's all fun and games over the Internet in till the police show up at you're doorstep, I've got personal experience with that, and it's not something i would recommend for people. You argue with me, and try to make me look bad, but I am just a concerned guy, warning people. But since there is no actual document forgery or similiar then people should be fine i guess.
    "i try to ruin you're business" Frankly i couldn't care less about you're business or you, only thing i care about is the people on this website getting a good and trustworthy service that does not include them getting ****ed IRL Have a good day now, and people reading this, deal with him, sounds like its okey and he sound like a good guy, atleast he's good in english and how to speak for himself. the best thief's always are! (JK)
    Last edited by azuro; 03-22-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WonderousKeys View Post
    Before you reply saying "I'm not ruining your business, I'm looking out for the members of Owned Core," please start at the beginning of this post again and read it as many times as it takes for you to take in what it says.
    Lol you didn't read this line very well. But yeah you have no right to accuse me of something that you have no prove of, nor that any proof exists. So let me do my business my way, which is not breaking any IRL laws. You have wasted way too much space on my thread with your false accusations that serve absolutely no relevance to anything factual which my customers will definitely see. I am not the least bit worried that this will have an effect on my business, as this site has the lowest influx of customers, but even so...everything is completely legit. And yes, being born and raised in the USA helps with the whole ability-to-speak-English thing However, my area never had the best Spanish teachers...Hasta Luego, amigo.

Silversurfer7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there,

I just wanted to say how glad I met John Freebourne from Wonderouskeys Service, not only he sold a dupe for 200 $ which won't work, he also gave me a method to upgrade accounts from fake-it.biz which get's charged back after 3 days. Paypal : John Freebourne EMail: [email protected] Skype: Volarian the Insane and WonderousKeys
    Don't buy anything from these guys they will scamm and don't know you afterwards.

Here are some snippet's from this hideous Mr. Freebourne a.k.a Wonderouskeys Service:

Originally Posted by WonderousKeys
    Hey before I contact you on Skype I just want to know if you'd be willing to share your dupe and THEN I'll share mine. Ever since I learned the dupe I promised myself that I wouldn't get scammed by giving it out, and I want to keep that going. So, if you want to show me sometime how you do it, I'll gladly show you mine right after we finish that and we can call it even
    Originally Posted by WonderousKeys
    About $400, unless you can convince me otherwise

Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GG

LightningExpansions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "[email protected]" Hey man if you didnt notice thats not how you spell his username... Most likely you were added by someone claiming to be wonderouskeys and your dumbass got scammed.