WTT - For New Battle Chest, Cata, and MOP Cd Keys to make Fresh Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mrpauloismeo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT - For New Battle Chest, Cata, and MOP Cd Keys to make Fresh Account

I am looking for a trade, I have had this account since middle of 09. I want a fresh start in wow I have no bans, no suspension no flags on my account. I am the orig owner have ID and know all info to prove it.

I just want a fresh account that isnt attached to this one, my current account takes up WAY too much time that I just dont have anymore for playtime, that is my reason.

I have a NE warrior that has the OLD pvp Titles, like Private, Corp, LT. Various mounts, nothing amazing in Achievements or mounts just a dude who played.

This is my BE priest
    Level 90 Blood Elf Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

This is my BE Pally
    Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

This is my UD DK
    Level 90 Undead Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

There is 4 accounts on the Bnet, the First 2 Pally an the Priest are on 1 account the dk is on another they are still both active I think for 3 more weeks or so. have a combine total of 10-12k Gold.
    I also have a Guild bank toon thats has Alot of AH mats in prep for 5.2 content that can be saved to sell when patch hits.

I have Every BOA Looms item except the first weapons, and the Agi Staff weapon.
    I have good reputation on the servers

I just want to start fresh on a server also got some rare pets forgot to mention you will have to look when I show them

This is a legit trade, I want to get some feedback left on here when the trade is finished.

if you have any questions, hit me up on skype.

Oh this is a US account - Mrpauloismeo89

WTT - For New Battle Chest, Cata, and MOP Cd Keys to make Fresh Account