Wow services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Wow services

Verancetwo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow services

Hey, I'm here to offer my services on any server. I assure others that I am wary of that confidence and do not intend to scam anyone. My service will focus primarily on efficiency, speed and safety. I'm online almost 24/7 and I intend to provide support to answer any questions ASAP.
    Speaking on what matters now here are some of the services that I provide.

Powerleveling - Leveling chars from 1-90 (or the level you want). 85-90 is done in 3, 4 days and even comes with a bonus of ~ 5000 golds and 15-20 Spirit of Harmony. 1 to 90, is about one week. - Prices for pm, but nothing too fancy, for sure.
    Profession leveling - Leveling professions from 1-600. This is one of my more complicated services but also what you can not give more enjoyment in doing. At least 2 days, 3 days max. - Prices per pm.
    Justice Points and Honor Farm - The more efficient you can find. Tired of getting bots and all that stuff in bg's / dungeons? Desperate for frosting? Talk to me and in about 2 days have full honor / justice gear - Prices pm by.
    Reputation and Dailies - beta - also I make use of a service dailies and reputation (eg Golden Lotus - 1 week - exalted / Netherwing Drake.) - Prices per pm

Sale of Gold Money - The fastest and profitable you can find.
    These are the services we currently have, but feel free to ask me for any other subject, I can almost certainly help.

Payment is made by paypal or gold.

Thank serious people with me and the payment is always done first, no excuses and no chance of being otherwise.

Any questions, please send me a private message or contact me on skype [Preserverance]

Thanks and regards.

Wow services