Crimson Deathcharger, Vicious War Wolf, Various Rare mounts - high Warlord - 2500EXP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Verancetwo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson Deathcharger, Vicious War Wolf, Various Rare mounts - high Warlord - 2500EXP

Hey there, I have taken it upon myself to shift this valuable account I managed to get hold of. It includes all rights to it and a reliable middle man will be used within this trade to ensure the security of both parties.

Firstly, the account contains a Diablo 3.

The main of the account is a Warrior with a PvP 490 I level. Elite Weapon and gear upgraded twice. 2500 RBG EXP.
    Also have a Balabce druid with 2.2k Rated Battlegrounds and elite weapons upgraded twice aswell.

Contents of the account

Mounts
    Crimson Deathcharger
    Tyreal's Charger (Now Unobtainable)
    Mechano Hog
    Vicious War Wolf
    Golden Lotus Cranes
    Twilight Drake
    Black Drake

It withholds a total of 80 mounts, however the RARE mounts including Crimson Deathcharger and Vicious War Wolf are an asset to any account. The Professions on the main are maxed out being Engineering and Blacksmithing. I've all the professions at max level spreaded on alts.

PVP

Characters

Level 90 PVP Warrior 490 Illvl
    Level 90 PVP Mage 465Ilvl
    Level 90 PVP Warlock - 463ilvl
    Level 90 PvP Spriest - Fresh 90
    Level 85 Hunter
    Level 85 Rogue
    Level 85 Shaman
    Level 85 Paladin
    Level 85 Deathknight
    Level 85 Mage on Stormscale - Horde

All of the character apart from the spriest and rogue have 280% flying, with the MAIN Warrior on 310% flying.

Pets worth noting

Elemental Geode

I'm taking offers for this account via Skype contact or inbox and we'll discuss prices. Will entitle you to an account which holds much vanity in regards to rare mounts, a ton of characters which are pretty much ready to do anything and a main hunter which is ready for high pvp progression. With that said, the PVP achievements grant you access to better partners with statistics up to 2400 making it great for the striving PVP'er.

My Skype is Perseverance

Crimson Deathcharger, Vicious War Wolf, Various Rare mounts - high Warlord - 2500EXP