Multiple Level 90s, 2 Alts 85+ ~RAVEN LORD / CLOUD SERPENT MOUNTS~ GM OF 19 GUILD menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Soyon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiple Level 90s, 2 Alts 85+ ~RAVEN LORD / CLOUD SERPENT MOUNTS~ GM OF 19 GUILD

Hello,

Account Includes the following:
    90 Druid: Level 90 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory, Druid also has a 469 iLvL Guardian Set for PvE Content.

- There is also a 90 DK, with full Dreadful PvP Gear and 4000 Honor Points/2000 Conquest Points available to spend.
    - Plus a 90 Priest, with 442 iLvL/1 epic. Ready to start heroics. Has some DS Transmog gear, including Maw of the Dragonlord.
    - Account has the mounts: Raven Lord, Life-Binder's Handmaiden, and Azure Cloud Serpent. The druid is the only one exalted with the Cloud Serpent Faction

- FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR THE DK / PRIEST / ALT ARMORIES. I can not post them on this site due to restrictions.

Account also includes an 85 Hunter & 86 Mage. - Mage is GM of a Level 19 Guild. There is also a Level 10 Monk & 11 Warlock w/ Full BoA Gear split between them.

- Account has 4465 total Achievement Points

Although I DO NOT Have Rep anywhere on this site, I have 100% positive feedback at other websites. I'd be happy to link my accounts there so you can review them. I'm just trying to widen my views by posting at other websites. ~Please Post Below before contacting me!, I'm only looking for ~$100.00. You can contact me here or at my E-Mail: [email protected]. I'm not posting Skype because it's not a reliable way to reach me. I tend to be out a lot and work weird hours, but I'll get back to you ASAP.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking at my offer!

Account is still for Sale: Updated 5/1 - Going for only $100.00!
    Last edited by Soyon; 05-01-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Multiple Level 90s, 2 Alts 85+ ~RAVEN LORD / CLOUD SERPENT MOUNTS~ GM OF 19 GUILD