20 WoW Honorbuddy keys! and 2 WoW accounts! SUPER CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CowManYo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20 WoW Honorbuddy keys! and 2 WoW accounts! SUPER CHEAP

This is probably not the best way to get people to want to buy keys but I feel the truth is best. I used to sell WoW gold in bulk to tons of people, I would bot 24/7 on 20 accounts and did so for about 2 years until last week. 18 accounts of mine were perma-banned. 2 of them were left untouched for some reason. So I have decided to go ahead and try to sell all my keys if anyone is interested, they are not in any way attached to the wow accounts so there is no way for you to get in trouble for it. Unless you bot 24/7 and dont monitor it like I did lol.

But yeah if you want to buy any add me on skype, chaselancaster35

15 ea single, if you buy 2 12.50 ea, if you buy 4+ you can get them for 10 ea. Paypal only, THANKS! <3

20 WoW Honorbuddy keys! and 2 WoW accounts! SUPER CHEAP
    undeadjack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do not trust this guy as he will just sell you the keys and then sell them to another person, i have screen shots and convo logs to prove my claims

CowManYo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly have no idea who that guy is but whatever. Add me on skype and I can prove im legit, thanks <3