Trading end game horde warrior Feenix Warsong menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading end game horde warrior Feenix Warsong

Im trading my End game war, for something of the following, must be alliance:
    Warlock
    Hunter-preferred
    Rogue
    Mage
    Any of these characters have to be t2 plus, no exceptions.

The warrior has 5/8 wrath tank gear, rest is AQ40/t3 gear, widows remorse tanking main and aegis of blood god shield. Rings are AQ4/naxx, as well as trinks and such.
    His DPS gear is a mixx of AQ40/naxx mix up, has fury weps and his 2h is dark edge of insanity, the fury weps are naxx as well. and plenty of hit/crit gear mix up's.
    Has different gear set ups as well from raiding over years, adn all that to pick through the bank.

Dont bother contacting me if you dont have all the info to you're account you're trying to trade.

That includes, email, SA/SQ, User and pass, all info to email, and the forum used prior to posts for that character, because it is a hazzard along the way.

If found to be in a agreement, we'll be discussing through skype, im gonna ask a lot of questions to verify you're the owner, so be prepared.

If you find this char to be in you're intrest contact me via skype - Ryan.perrier My pictures of my back/arm with tattoos showing. Serious inquires only.

Trading end game horde warrior Feenix Warsong
    ultros081's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrote u on Skype.