NA League of Legends Division/tier Boosting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LastSilhouette's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA League of Legends Division/tier Boosting

**Currently offering a 15% discount to customers who purchase boosting while I have no current job.**
    *Currently no job is active*

Greetings! I am a Diamond 1 solo queue player, as well as triple diamond in S2. I've run elo boosting in the past and have done jobs in all tiers, including boosting from plat > diamond, and up to a maximum of diamond 3.

My prices are as follows:

Bronze Divisions - $25 per Div.
    Bronze 1 > Silver 5 - $35.
    Silver Divisions - $30 per Div.
    Silver 1 > Gold 5 - $40
    Gold Divisions - $40 per Div.
    Gold 1 > plat 5 - $70
    Plat Divisions - $70 per Div.
    Plat 1 > Diamond 5 - $150
    Diamond Divisions are negotiable.

NOTE: All of these prices are based on a +/-20 LP schedule. If you are receiving less than 17 LP per win, your prices will be adjusted to compensate my time.

All payments will be done via Paypal as a service. I will never cancel a job while you are below the LP that you started, and will always refund payments up to what I have completed, to the nearest division in your favor. Please also note that since you will be submitting it as a service, you will NOT be able to cancel a payment sent to me as according to Paypal's policies. Too many people have attempted to do so, only to find out they weren't capable of getting a full tier and still keeping their $300. I am not accepting trades of any sort.

To contact me, please add me on Skype: Veuveclicquot11. I operate from 11:59 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern. I will respond to PMs, but only every other day, and it will be delayed. Skype will be instant.

Video proof of account.

Details are hidden for security, but I'm sure you can figure out who I am if you really want to.
    Last edited by LastSilhouette; 07-26-2013 at 01:19 PM.

NA League of Legends Division/tier Boosting
    dawishin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy went from Plat 4 to Plat 3 in 1 day and Plat 3 to Plat 2 on the next day.
    Huge vouch for him!
    Add me on skype if you are considering him. I totally recommend his service.

leagueoflegendsismylife's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is legit he boosted me from silver 4-2 in one day. A very big thanks. quick and fast service AND he played the champs I normally play so it didn't look like I was being boosted.