Eu softcore Barbarian paragon 63 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CrescentMoon's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eu softcore Barbarian paragon 63

WTS Eu sc Barb paragon 63 who can farm MP 1-10 keywarden etc,can tank mp 8-10 ubers too.
    skype cr3sc3ntmoon

Eu softcore Barbarian paragon 63
    RandomTrader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look out most likely a scammer! Doesnt want to go first and doesnt wanna use a middleman, says he doesnt trust anyone... from our conversation he sure does look like a scammer, just a heads up!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RandomTrader View Post
    Look out most likely a scammer! Doesnt want to go first and doesnt wanna use a middleman, says he doesnt trust anyone... from our conversation he sure does look like a scammer, just a heads up!
    You didn't even ask more details about the id neither asked where i want the pay to ,paypal/psc,amazon etc. Nope,you just rushed & proposed a middleman wich i assume would be your friend.And 15 rep on ********ers is low,fagot.
    Fu©k off nub polak fag. Dont want to loose my account to scammer tards like you.And i don't trust especially dutch/russians wichever your flag was.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thats kinda racist, also why all the trashtalk?
    Im not saying you're a scammer since you didnt scam me, but you're most likely one and just giving people a heads up that they shouldnt go first with you LOL.
    And how can a middleman be my friend if we find one together on THIS forum >.>

''15 rep is low,fagot.'' Well lets take a look at your rep shall we? oh hey what do you know? its 0, LOL (rep on epvp)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RandomTrader View Post
    Well thats kinda racist, also why all the trashtalk?
    Im not saying you're a scammer since you didnt scam me, but you're most likely one and just giving people a heads up that they shouldnt go first with you LOL.
    And how can a middleman be my friend if we find one together on THIS forum >.>

''15 rep is low,fagot.'' Well lets take a look at your rep shall we? oh hey what do you know? its 0, LOL (rep on epvp)
    1. it's called Xenophobe not racist and i am not,you find retarded kiddiez like you who wanna scamm ,everywhere.
    2. I piss on ur familly tree then burn it you dutch noob.
    3. **** yo momma,i can't know for sure that your chosen middleman ain't ur friend since you rushed in only that & didn't ask any other details. ( also -1. you didnt even specify where to find from & 2. you are on all the forums). **** off gay scammer,i won't go first to loose my account &i won't trust a dutch in a thousand years.Lots of dutch&german scamm /try to.
    Last edited by CrescentMoon; 02-25-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse i rushed into asking for a middleman cus you didnt want to go first and didnt trust me, also you ****ing blocked me right away.
    What other details did i need lol? knew everything i had to know