HACKERS getting rid of their stock.. read for  more info menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Demonais's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HACKERS getting rid of their stock.. read for more info

I would like to warn everyone buying orbs here to beware because i have reliable information that hackers/botters are on a crazy stock dump today because of the banwave on botters/hackers in the past 2 days. They are looking to get rid of as many orbs as they can before they get tracked down and banned. So please be extra careful if you are buying.
    I have looked through all of the WTS orbs threads here and found some quite suspicious. I dont want to list any names not gonna make it seem like i'm intentionally siding or trying to ruin certain sellers. Before buying ask yourselves. if a seller cuts his prices by half in within a single day. and tells you he has like a few thousand orbs of any kind up for sale would you be comfy buying them? We all play POE so most of you should know. take a day of average farming with 1-2 average unique drops. how many chaos orbs would you get? 1000? 500? not even close. So please if you don't want to get banned, please think twice and choose wisely before buying, or even better, dont buy at all . Have a great day folks

HACKERS getting rid of their stock.. read for  more info
    somaliasky's Avatar Contributor From NYC, USA Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    196 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demonais View Post
    I would like to warn everyone buying orbs here to beware because i have reliable information that hackers/botters are on a crazy stock dump today because of the banwave on botters/hackers in the past 2 days. They are looking to get rid of as many orbs as they can before they get tracked down and banned. So please be extra careful if you are buying.
    I have looked through all of the WTS orbs threads here and found some quite suspicious. I dont want to list any names not gonna make it seem like i'm intentionally siding or trying to ruin certain sellers. Before buying ask yourselves. if a seller cuts his prices by half in within a single day. and tells you he has like a few thousand orbs of any kind up for sale would you be comfy buying them? We all play POE so most of you should know. take a day of average farming with 1-2 average unique drops. how many chaos orbs would you get? 1000? 500? not even close. So please if you don't want to get banned, please think twice and choose wisely before buying, or even better, dont buy at all . Have a great day folks
    Thank you bro! Good intel!

1x1x1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with this thread. Proceed with caution.

Edit: It's causing me to slash my prices as well as a private seller, but I don't think I can compete with them on a fair level

somaliasky's Avatar Contributor From NYC, USA Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    196 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1x1x1 View Post

Edit: It's causing me to slash my prices as well as a private seller, but I don't think I can compete with them on a fair level
    Dont need to slash your price bro, business is long term~~

MarioJoos's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for this post. Most honest sellers lost their customers because of these people. Be carefull. The market prices are very low atm so watch out when buying.

As a reseller I wanna share this so you might know when you'll have to look out for a hacker.
    When someone like me restocks it's 100-250 chaos MAX. since the market might crash just like it did this time. Most hackers will always have enough stock and they don't care about giving you a 20% off price. When the prices are already EXTREMELY low like 1.00$ for a chaos and they are willing to sell you for 0.7-0.8/chaos. It might already be suspicious.

I'M NOT A GOOD TALKER BUT I SUPPORT THIS GUY TRYING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE

+1 for mankind!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know how you feel

1x1x1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope buyers will be more vigilant, business will be better for us legit sellers

Wukufyze's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support this thread as someone who hand-farms everything I sell.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope buyers will be more vigilant, business will be better for us legit sellers
    I think in 1-2 weeks hackers will be outstocked and prices will be 1.50$/chaos in the end. But till that moment we have to.. wait? ^^

lordnoobie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 to this thread
    Please be extra careful when you buy. Goes out to all buyers/resellers whatever. Please remember if something seems too good to be true it probably is~

jobapwns's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope so being a little guy myself.. I cant keep up with these undercutting guys with huge inventories.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jobapwns View Post
    I hope so being a little guy myself.. I cant keep up with these undercutting guys with huge inventories.
    I feel sorry for ya but trust me. Even when you aren't that small they destroy you. I used to had offers over 500$+ total every day. Now I have to do it with 20$/day.. It's insane but keep up the hope!

Dbx22's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, killed most of us hardworking small sellers. Hope they all get banned and stop hacking peoples' accounts which is shitty in itself... Let alone reselling orbs.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dbx22 View Post
    Indeed, killed most of us hardworking small sellers. Hope they all get banned and stop hacking peoples' accounts which is shitty in itself... Let alone reselling orbs.
    I'm a reseller but I'm not buying even a single orb anymore (except from one trade last night ^^) just till the market is stable again

q2ev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i really hope all of you resellers guys supported GGG with atleast 20$ pack. support the game that gives you profit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast