Quitting wow so selling a bit of gold on Twisting Nether EU (H) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ang3lus19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quitting wow so selling a bit of gold on Twisting Nether EU (H)

Hey guys!

I know this business is quite a bit shady and I have no references whatsoever to be honest but I thought I'd give it a shot!

I am sort of putting wow on ice and thought to myself that I could make a few bucks selling my gold!

I have currently 290k gold on twisting nether, horde-side.

And was sort of hoping to sell this off if possible

I have both paypal and moneybookers but I'm only using moneybookers since paypal is so unsafe.

And for additional trust on the buyers part is that if you live in sweden we can do a bank-transfer and I guess since I'm a swede too that might be a bit of a relief for some.

No idea.

PRICE:
    0.9$ per 1000g - not the cheapest I know but I farmed this myself over a lot of time and it was done without bots ofc!

PM me and I'll give you my skype info if this is interesting - I have put ads up on many places so this will probably go by very fast!

Quitting wow so selling a bit of gold on Twisting Nether EU (H)