CD-KEYS, TRANSFER/FACTION/NAME CHANGE, PREPAIDS 30/60/90, PowerLVL, SOR & MORE! LEGIT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bullshift95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CD-KEYS, TRANSFER/FACTION/NAME CHANGE, PREPAIDS 30/60/90, PowerLVL, SOR & MORE! LEGIT

BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS ->
    "bullshifter95" "bullshift59"
    THEY ARE SCAMMERS WHO PRETEND TO BE ME !!!

CORRECT SKYPE NAME IS: Bullshift95

ALWAYS USE BUTTON WHICH IS PLACED AT THE BOTTOM OF FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD TO ADD ME TO YOUR CONTACT LIST !!!

Hello ! I am glad to see you checking my thread! I am well known Leader in WoW Services: CD-Keys, PrePaids: 30/60/90 days, Server/Faction/Appearance/Name change etc. RAF gametime, unmerged SOR accounts, Power Leveling and much more !
    I can also buy your Gold for $$$!
    WoW SERVICES:

Appearance Change: 49k (8 euros)
    Faction Change: 79k (18 euros)
    Character Transfer: 59k (10 euros)
    Race Change: 59k (10 euros)
    Name Change: 39k (6 euros)

For time of transaction - please, transfer all valuable items/gold to your friend/another account, Authenticator is not required, but strongly recommended, also change temporarily your password I will access your account only once - to perform service
    CD-KEYS:

BattleChest (Classic + TBC + WotLK): 19k (5 euros)
    Cataclysm: 24k ( 8 euros)
    Mists of Pandaria: 59k (12 euros )
    Diablo III: 89k ( 18 euros)
    StarCraft II: 59k (Only taking gold for this)
    HonorBuddy Lifetime (1 & 3 Sessions): 79k/179k ( only taking payment through gold?)

I ALSO SELL CD-KEYS TO OTHER GAMES/PROGRAMS, IF YOU NEED ANY, SIMPLY ASK ME ABOUT IT VIA SKYPE !

In most cases you will receive scan/photo of your key, but not alway (e.g. Steam keys - it's impossible to scan/photograph them )
    As for HonorBuddy/BuddyWing/DemonBuddy you will receive brand new key, which will be attatched to your BuddyAuth account, I will never be able to see your HonorBuddy key, you are first and only owner of it !
    GAMETIME/PREPAIDS/RAF:
    WoW PREPAIDS:

30 days PrePaid: 39k (Only taking gold for this)
    60 days PrePaid: 54k (Only taking gold for this)
    90 days PrePaid: 97k (Only taking gold for this)
    180 days PrePaid: 159k (Only taking gold for this)

PrePaids are 100% safe and legit, they will never be removed/chargedback, so you can be sure that you will receive full period of time which you paid for !

WoW RAF:

1x unfreezing code: 3k (Only taking gold for this)
    1x month: 5k (Only taking gold for this)
    1x mount: 5k (Only taking gold for this)

Minimum order per realm is 10k ! From now on, you can purchase from me "RAF Insurance" for only 3k per 1 recharge !!!

If you lose your RAF and you purchased insurance - I will recharge it as many times as many insurancies you purchased !
    For example: You purchased 1 Month, but unfortunately Blizz deleted it but you also paid extra 6k for Insurance, so you simply contact me and I activate RAF at your account for free, if it fails again, I will add one more Month to you account

RAF is avialable only for those countries: Portugal .Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Belguim, United States.

I ALSO SELL PREPAIDS/GAMECARDS TO OTHER GAMES E.G. SW:TOR/EVE/LOL ETC.
    IF YOU NEED ANY, SIMPLY ASK ME ABOUT IT VIA SKYPE !
    MOUNTS/PETS/UNMERGED SOR ACCOUNTS:
    PETS:

Pets: 34k (Only taking gold for this)
    (Cinder Kitten, Pandaren Monk, Lil' K.T. Moonkin Hatchling, Lil' XT, Cenarion Hatchling, Lil Ragnaros, Soul of the Aspects)

MOUNTS:

Mounts: 59k (12 euro)

(Hear of the Aspects, Winged Guardian, Celestial Steed)

As for Mounts/Pets - you will receive a code, which you are suppose to reedem at your Battle.Net account, so you can receive this creature on any Battle.Net account you want (ofcourse there is a resctricion to EU/US region) All codes are 100% safe and legit, they will never be removed or chargedback !

UNMERGED SOR ACCOUNTS:

SOR account: 34k (14 euro)

Unmerged WoW SOR accounts - those are really old WoW accounts from 2005-2009 year, before Battle.Net was implemented, therefore there is an option to merge those accounts into existing/new Battle.Net account, WITH YOUR NAME/SURNAME/ADRESS/COUNTRY etc. ! After purchase you will receive account name + password to it. After you merge such account, you can send to it Scroll of Resurrection, when you receive it and activate, you will be able to claim great rewards instant boost of one character to 80 lvl at realm/faction you choose! upgrade to Cataclysm Expansion! accounts are rarely "empty" so you might be lucky enought to receive some extra characters or achievements whic are no longer obtainable ! 7 days GameTime Frozen, unmerged accounts have not been played for a long time, they are without penalty and are not flagged for a ban.
    I am not responsible to anything that happens after the account is delivered.
    POWER LEVELING:

1-90 lvl (4k HP or JP & Herilooms): ONLY 29,99$ ! ~ 8-12 days
    80-90 lvl: 16,99$ ~ 4-7 days
    85-90 lvl: 13,49$ ~ 3-5 days
    Full PvP HP Gear: 17,99 euro ~ 1-3 days
    Full PvE JP Gear: 17,99 euro ~ 1-3 days

Your character will be hand leveled, if you need some reputations/mounts/professions/achievements etc. let me know, we will discuss terms of farm/leveling individually

I ALSO BUY WOW GOLD (EU/US) FOR $$$
    PayPal - fast ans simple way to transfer money,

Discalimer: When purchasing from me, you accept risk - buying, selling or trading WoW Gold for cash/items/services is against Blizz Term of Use and may (but does not have to )resault in account penalty, which I am not responsible for. Although there is always a risk, I will do my best to trade as safe as possible, so both sides are secure

CD-KEYS, TRANSFER/FACTION/NAME CHANGE, PREPAIDS 30/60/90, PowerLVL, SOR & MORE! LEGIT