Bnet Name Change FROM AN HONEST PERSON menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pmolli7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bnet Name Change FROM AN HONEST PERSON

I am trying to buy a Bnet name change for my husband. I bought him an account and we do not have the original owners ID. I'm looking for someone honest, as I've been scammed 3 times trying to do this. Please help. I have learned my lesson and I won't do Western Union (thanks to Katherine and Luis Zabala from the Bronx). If you know someone who can actually do this, please contact me.

-Michelle.

Bnet Name Change FROM AN HONEST PERSON
    pavik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good tips ask XgamerX on this forum he will be able to do it i guess and hes 110% legit and serious

pmolli7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pavik View Post
    Good tips ask XgamerX on this forum he will be able to do it i guess and hes 110% legit and serious
    I appreciate that advice, but I went to him before. He was having some staff/personal issues and is going to contact me if it gets remedied. Thank you though. I would still like to look in the mean time.

-Michelle
    Last edited by pmolli7; 02-22-2013 at 08:00 PM.