WOW EU account 3 lvl 90s , 2 lvl 85 , 2 lvl 80 ,more info inside. WTT for steam games menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

drapia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW EU account 3 lvl 90s , 2 lvl 85 , 2 lvl 80 ,more info inside. WTT for steam games

Battle net account contain World of Warcraft with all expansions SC2 , WC3 , Diablo 2

3 level 90s on Stormscale horde

Monk level 90 full pvp gear professions : inscription 600 and Leatherworking 600

Shaman level 90 full pvp gear professions : Blacksmithing 600 and jewelcrafting 600

Warrior level 90 full pvp gear professions : Mining 600 and Engineering 600

Rogue level 80 on Stormscale

Death knight level 80 on Stormscale

around 7k gold on Stormscale

Level 85 mage on Ravencrest alliance with 525 inscription and 525 alchemy

72 total mounts

rare mounts : [Rivendare's Deathcharger] [X-53 Touring Rocket] [Depleted-Kyparium Rocket] [Grand Black War Mammoth] [Swift Brewfest Ram] [Great Brewfest Kodo] [Jade Cloud Serpent] [Mechano-Hog] [Red Flying Cloud] [Rusted Proto-Drake] [Black War Bear] [Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher]

Titles : Bloodsail admiral , Flame Keeper , Jenkins , Starcaller , Twilight Vanquisher , Of orgrimmar , of the horde , of the nightfall , The Argent Champion , The astral walker , The patient , The kingslayer

Achievements [Just the Two of Us: 2200] [Three's Company: 2000] [We Had It All Along *cough*] [Jack of All Trades]

many more rare items achievements and Feats of strength

i will give you the email of this account game cd keys & secret questions

I CAN GIVE YOU TOUR ON THIS ACCOUNT WITH SKYPE SHARE SCREEN

i want 2 Games on steam of my choice for this account

WOW EU account 3 lvl 90s , 2 lvl 85 , 2 lvl 80 ,more info inside. WTT for steam games