My WoW+Diablo 3+other games battle chest account for rs2/rsc gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kobetime's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My WoW+Diablo 3+other games battle chest account for rs2/rsc gold

I'm looking to sell this account for rsc items/gp, but I will consider rs2 items/gp. I started this account 9/9/2011 with about a 5 month break in between from then and now. It doesn't have an authenticator and no mobile alerts. It has a level 85 blood elf priest with max inscription (600) and 501 enchanting. A level 90 tauren druid with max herbalism (600+15 with talent specialization). The account has just over 19k gold with a few MoP darkmoon cards and about 15 stacks of MoP herbs. The druid has highest flight form and the priest has 150%. The account also has Diablo 3, Diablo 2 (with expansion), and Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.

It wouldn't let me post the pictures in the thread but I have pics of the account main screen (showing the games), Pics of the account under the WoW section, pics of the subscription history, pics of the characters on the realm, and pics of the inventories/professions. Contact me for links to the pictures.

If you have any questions, post here/send pm or skype me at wonderboy1110

My WoW+Diablo 3+other games battle chest account for rs2/rsc gold
    Kobetime's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale