[EU/US] **WoW is my JOB*Powerlvling*Honor*Anything/everything farmed/achieved** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mmoholmes's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] **WoW is my JOB*Powerlvling*Honor*Anything/everything farmed/achieved**

VOUCHES & FEEDBACK!!

Originally Posted by Taliyahna
    *PERFECT* Services and great prices! Still trying to figure out how to leave feedback Definitely will use again!
    I bought a charcater transfer from this guy without any problems at all! 100% trusted! I will buy from this guy again for sure! -Holm99 - ownedcore

Recent work we have done!!

Klaxxi Revered to Exalted

Mage 88-90

Klaxxi Honored to Exalted

Shadow-pan Honored to Exalted

Operations Shieldwall Friendly to Exalted

Hunter 1-90 + engi/mining 1-600

Shaman 80-90

Valour weekly cap

Druid 80-90 x 2

Mining & Herbalism 1-600 x 2

These are some of our most recent jobs we've acquired due to our cheap prices and outstanding swift service!
    Many thanks to OwnedCore and other websites for keeping us busy. Online and taking orders 24/7! All prices negotiable! All work hand done!
    Last edited by mmoholmes; 03-28-2013 at 04:42 PM.

[EU/US] **WoW is my JOB*Powerlvling*Honor*Anything/everything farmed/achieved**
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely updated due to partnership with an extremely reputable company known as RatingBoost - Glad to of made the link and looking forward to a healthy future together.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online taking orders, fastest way to order is via skype - mmoholms or virtuamd

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to buy a conquest point cap package from this guy (despite warnings from a friend), well just a few hours into this "service" I tried to ask the guy how he was farming the conquest... no response, so i think nothing of it and go about my business, just a little bit later I see him farming BG's (was on another account). I found this a little odd because BG's are such a slow way to get conquest. Well I tried messaging him a few more times on Skype and inquire about this. Still no response. I came to the conclusion he was botting, so I locked him out of my account. I even told him I was going to do this. I never once got a response concerning anything (you think if he was actually there he would have responded when he got kicked off the account) . I then told him since I believed he was botting and he claimed "100% hand leveled" that this is not what I paid for and was filing a paypal dispute (which I did). He finally responded to the paypal dispute the next day claiming he was offline but obviously he was not, he was online in the game as well on Skype through this all.

I don't know what this guy is trying to get away with, but he is a botter claiming 100% hand leveled. I caught him BG botting on my account and he refuses to take responsibility for it, and also refuses to give any type of refund. He said he can keep doing the service on my account.............. why on Earth would I allow this guy to keep botting on my account?

So after all this, I will probably lose the dispute on paypal (because its paypal), but I thought i'd write this review out on here in hopes to get others to avoid this guy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't bumped for a couple of weeks now as I've been overflowed with work, but all that is behind me now and I'm bumping as I'm free to go again! TAKING ORDERS NOW!

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The post above you makes me not want to buy from you.
    Shame, i wouldve.