Arena-Tournament Account 2500 rating warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Daniel1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena-Tournament Account 2500 rating warrior

Arena-Tournament account for sale

Hello there.

I stopped playing wow a while ago, and therefore decided that it's time to sell my account.

The account is as I said on Arena-Tournament. the worlds biggest arena community (private server wise.) aswell as the most competetive.

The account I am selling includes a warrior with 2500 rating in 2s, + legendaries + Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard.

Other than that account is semi VIP, which gives you full access to wrathful gear and icc items on all characters you make + exotic mounts

The account has cost around 55 Euros through donating.

The starting offer is minimum 15 euros, and payments must be through Skrill OR Paypal

May you have any further questions you can add my skype ( daniel.byrg ) or post a reply on this thread.

Greetings,

Edit: IMPORTANT; the email that was connected to this account does no longer exist, because it's was bound to my internet provider (cdnet) and I swapped internet provider just recently. Therefore, sharing your account is your own responibility if anything should go wrong.
    Last edited by Daniel1990; 02-20-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Arena-Tournament Account 2500 rating warrior