WTB feenix hunter, level it, or sell it menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB feenix hunter, level it, or sell it

So im willing to pay someone to go onto warsong, create a new account, level a hunter to 60 and sell to me. only require that they raise alch to 300, get a epic mount and all skills/spells bought, and ill buy thatf rom them, i can easily gear the huntr myself, just don thave the time for the grinding myself. Before the transaction of buying him i will log the account and check him out prior, which shouldnt be a problem because you still have the SA/SQ to yourself till the sale is complete, adn you cant change anything without that info. Anyone who's willing to do this Hit me up on skype and discuss price, and of course if you're selling an already geared hunter, hit me up as well. must have access to SA/SQ/email, because i will ask to log to prove you're the real owner, any real owner can let someone log the acc and not be compromised by it if he has full access. I have credentials to abck me up if need. Skype is: Ryan.Perrier, picture of a orc wallpaper.

WTB feenix hunter, level it, or sell it
    bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, willing to trade my end-game warrior for a t2+ hunter. must be very geared, at least 5/8t2 or better gear.
    Warrior has a full tanking set, and dps set, tanking set is t2/t3,naxx gear, dps set is aq4/naxx dps, both a fury and arms weps.