Honorbuddy Farming/Inscription BoP vendor loop profile menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honorbuddy Farming/Inscription BoP vendor loop profile

I am offering to pay for someone to write a Honorbuddy profile that farms until X amount of bag slots are full, then hearths back to 2 moons, mills all herbs in your bag, turns them into ink, buys all the Light Parchments needed, then crafts the BoP shoulder enchants, vendors them, then starts all over again. The gathering waypoints don't matter too much, I will add in my own for further randomness. I just need the PB part written.

Add me to skype to discuss further:
    R.LEWIS2011

Honorbuddy Farming/Inscription BoP vendor loop profile
    cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are going to take the time to contact me, don't try telling me what I NEED. I do not need something that I can already get from HB, such as an alt shuffle that can be done with Bengan's profile. I am SPECIFICALLY looking for a profile to farm until bags are full, then go directly to Shrine of 2 Moons, or hearth, and start the scribe process. THAT IS IT. Yes, I know I can make more gold doing it differently, but this is for personal use on a low pop server, so I do not want to shuffle anything, I want to do exactly what I am asking for.

/endrant