SCAMMED - Advice needed menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

De7rag's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCAMMED - Advice needed

Hi,

This might not be allowed under the forum rules but I'm not sure where else to put it. Apologies to the mods if it's in the wrong place.

I contacted the seller from this thread below:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...per-exalt.html (Softcore | 19 EXALTED | SOME ORBS | UNIQUES | $14.99 per exalt.)

He has no real history with OC bar 4 posts so I know that I was very stupid to trust him and make the payment. I have his skype (He's still logged in funnily enough), a paypal e-mail (gmail), and a name (obviously fake). The funny thing is a previous poster said he dealt with him and made a payment and received his goods which makes no sense. Now it could obviously be another OC account from the same person but the poster has over 100 posts and is a member since 2008. He's offline atm but I've sent a PM just in case the person is legit.

I met with the seller in game, he was on a level 1 toon and he showed me his entire stash that was advertised in his thread!

Anyway the payment was a gift, stupid again as I didn't know you can't place a transaction problem on a gift but does anyone have any advice on anything I can do from here? I'm probably going to get ridiculed for being stupid and tbh I deserve it.

SCAMMED - Advice needed
    leprawn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Record all interaction so at the very least you can damage their reputation on OwnedCore. Post any/all information you have, skype chats etc. to this thread.

1x1x1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing much you can done about it. Next time, make sure it's verified paypal, and maybe you could get him to go on his main instead of a level 1 toon.

De7rag's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will hold off posting info for now, the seller has contacted me and said he had to run out due to a work emergency. I have his info on Reddit but I have edited it and removed for now! He is not online at the moment but said he will get my orbs to me around 4pm today.

Hopefully he is telling the truth...