Working dupe method as of 14/02-2013 ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dizzy1337's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Working dupe method as of 14/02-2013 !

Currently selling a dupe method working as of today, not widely known and newly discovered.

Won't sell to more than five people in order to reduce the risk of it getting fixed right away, add Dizzytwizz on skype for more info

Working dupe method as of 14/02-2013 !
    cizzy23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dizzy1337 View Post
    Currently selling a dupe method working as of today, not widely known and newly discovered.

Won't sell to more than five people in order to reduce the risk of it getting fixed right away, add Dizzytwizz on skype for more info
    curious - he sents a screenshot from 20th august 2011 - // wants payment first // i've asked for a current screenshot // wow windowmode etc - but he blocked :>

scam?! ...
    Last edited by cizzy23; 02-14-2013 at 03:15 PM.

pavik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here photo from 20th august 2011 and he wanted to trade the dupe that he claim he could dupe TCG with to 1 MOP cd key so ill guess 100% scam... and he blocked me asweal when i asked about the date